SurroundBar 3000 Subwoofer link LED blinks green

Options
edhkirk
edhkirk Posts: 2
edited November 2012 in Troubleshooting
My Surroundbar 3000 is producing great sound from the bar, but no sound is coming from the subwoofer.

The green link LED is slowly blinking green.

I have unplugged and replugged in the unit. I have cycled through all four channels, ensuring they matched the soundbar.

Still no sound from or vibration the subwoofer.

How do I fix?
Post edited by edhkirk on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hello edhkirk,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. The blinking LED means the SB and the woofer are not synchronized, hence no bass. Try unplugging the AC power cords on both the bar and the subwoofer. Then switch both units' on/off switches to "off". Then reconnect the two power cords and switch on the on/off selectors to "on". Hopefully that will get the two units working correctly.
    Regards, Ken
  • edhkirk
    edhkirk Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I tried that procedure and the behavior is still the same. Green blinking light from the subwoofer, no sound from the subwoofer. Is there any way to reboot the whole system?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hello,
    That is the rebooting procedure. It would be best to contact Polk's CS department on Monday at 1-800-377-7655 or send them an email at polkcs@polkaudio.com. I'm sorry you're having a problem, but they will be able to help, I'm sure.
    Regards, Ken
  • cobra55
    Options
    My Polk dsb 1 seems to be working but the dsb2 doesn’t. When first plugged in it flashes green quick then a slow flashing green but doesn’t connect. Tried unplugging both but still didn’t work