polkaudio Monitor 7A Pair with Stands

2»

Comments

• TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    I have owned these twice (this pair not just any 7's), and now you will have them for a 2nd time as well. Maybe we just need to write up a custody agreement and we each get them as joint custodians. You take odd numbered years and I'll take the even numbered years. Too funny.

Or then again we could set them up as a time share arrangement where multiple polkies can buy in for a set number of weeks each year and a small monthly association fee to be determined.

And if CNH happens to be reading this and still desires a pair of 7's.....well I still have the other pair of peerless 7's available.

2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.

• Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,071
    Travis...refresh my memory...are these 4, 6 or 8 ohm speakers?
  • TNHNDYMAN
    TNHNDYMAN Posts: 2,145
    The 7's should be 8ohm as far as I know. I think they have 6500 drivers rather than the later 6502 that are in the CRS's. I going on memory and could be mistaken though. Very early 7's so were probably designed to be fairly easy to drive.
    2-ch System: Parasound P/LD 2000 pre, Parasound HCA-1000 amp, Parasound T/DQ Tuner, Phase Technology PC-100 Tower speakers, Technics SL-1600 Turntable, Denon 2910 SACD/CD player, Peachtree DAC iT and X1asynchorus USB converter, HSU VTF-3 subwoofer.