Car audio rookie question....

2»

Comments

• MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited October 2003
    Originally posted by sntnsupermen131

"Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics, you might win, but you're still retarded"

Amen Cody ;D

same as racing in a honda right???

... my next car is probably gonna be a late 60's early 70's roadrunner superbird ;D i'll wipe my **** with hondas once i get that... (albeit this is about 6-7 yrs down the road when i have my masters in psych and can afford to put a hell of a lot of work in it and have a kick **** soundsystem to boot ;D )
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited October 2003
    just take the wing off - minus the wing they're badass cars.

thats the car mopar got thrown outa nascar for... "its too fast" -- heh heh heh...
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited October 2003
    I personally hate all those rice Hondas. Japan puts out some bad assssssssssssssss cars (Skyline anyone?) but people see a trash can for exhaust with a jumbo jet horizontal stabilizer being pulled of as a spoiler and start to hate on all imports. Can't really blame them, stereotypes are there for a reason.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited October 2003
    amen bck,

i love it when i pull up to a honda with a wing and coffie can with my stock saturn and beat them because they're just posers with slow cars that look fast :D
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited October 2003
    so true.....i mean.......it's pretty damn cool to go racing....:rolleyes:
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited October 2003
    if i can get a new cam, get this throttle body **** fixed for good (or even if i dont), and slam the turbo on there, i should be able to smoke stock mustang gt's / vettes / and boxters.

i'm already at the point where i can just about keep the truck straight when i hit the gas -- rear wheels go "spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" and rear end doesn't wanna keep straight. - a good sign of *tim taylor voice* "argh argh argh horse argh argh power argh argh".

anybody wanna donate a turbo to me, i've got all the hookups (i think), just need the turbo.
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited October 2003
    chips are almost as effective, a lot cheaper, and a lot easier to install...think about one of those?
    everyone i know that has one says that it was well worth the money and that their/car truck seemed totally different after they put it in
    -Cody
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited October 2003
    if you want a cheap turbo, hit up a local junk yard.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited October 2003
    why bother with a chip? -- i've already got no governor and dicked around with shift points for the dicked around with transmission... that's all the chips do i think... if the truck was bone stock i'd certainly buy a chip... however its previous loving owner already went wacky on it... to my benefit :) ... unless i had true multiport EFI - which i dont - however if i did the chip would prolly supe that up.