Ken

Options
VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,041
edited August 2003 in Troubleshooting
I am very mad at Polk and dissapointed in this service.

This is like Bose hell or something.

How come the Polk Audio RTxxxi Tweeter cost the same if not more than the Polk Audio LSi Vifa Tweeter??

This DOES NOT make sense to me

Can you explain please? Thank ya!
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited August 2003
    Options
    Hello Sid,
    I'm not sure I'm going to be able to give you an answer that is going to satisfy you. All I can really tell you is that any speaker component selling price is based upon a certain cost price and a number of other factors; such as shipping and any duties involved. In other words different tweeters, cost us different amounts to obtain, therefore they sell for different amounts. I can assure you we make the replacement prices as reasonable, as possible, and offer a reduced price and free second day shipping to Club Polk members.
    However, I believe the crux of your problem is that you have a speaker with a blown tweeter, right? If you will contact me either via telephone at 1-800-377-7655 extension 891 or via email at kswauger@polkaudio.com I'm sure I can be of help. But, its a two-way street, you'll have to make some changes to the way you use your speakers, fair enough?
    Regards, Ken
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,041
    edited August 2003
    Options
    You got mail
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.