PSW202 transformer

Options
mikesnc
mikesnc Posts: 1
edited December 2010 in Troubleshooting
Hey folks,
I have a PSW202 with an open primary on the transformer. Anyone know what the secondary (output) voltage is of said transformer? The beasty be unmarked. Alternatively, does anyone happen to have an unwanted PSW202 amp gathering dust? Thanks!
Mike

Comments

• naeemptv
    Options
    I have a PSW202 with an open primary on the transformer. Anyone know what the secondary (output) voltage is of said transformer? The beasty be unmarked. Alternatively, does anyone happen to have an unwanted PSW202 amp gathering dust? Thanks!
  • Coupe1985
    Options
    naeemptv wrote: »

I have an amp from a PSW303 gathering dust. Buuuuuuuuut is has mouse damage.....transformer may work in yours?
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    mikesnc wrote: »
    Hey folks,
    Mike
    naeemptv wrote: »

Something sounds familiar about these two, albeit 8 years apart...