Options
2»

Comments

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited July 2003
    Options
    All in one box: Denon DCD-1500
    It received "Digital Review's" first ever perfect 10 rating back in the 80's.

All in four boxes: Audio Alchemy's Digital Drive Transport/ Digital Drive Controller/ Digital Decoding Engine (DDE) V1.0/ Digital Transmission Interface (DTI) V1.0.
    Rock solid little player I lucked into on ebay for the price of the DDE and DTI alone. Still playing with other DDE and DTI models.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • tonyv1
    tonyv1 Posts: 365
    edited July 2003
    Options
    My stereo rig has:
    Rotel RCD-951 CDP / MSB Tech Link DAC III with 24/132 upsampling for CDs and a SONY DVP-NS500V for SACD playback.
    My Home Theater has:
    Toshiba SD-3800 for movies
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited July 2003
    Options
    well I finally scored myself a 5 disc CD changer, used one. which was what I was looking for.

Marantz CC-65SE Special Edition. It's an older model.. circa 1996.. but should mate well with my tube DAC. :D

I'll post more pics when it arrives in about a week or so. Plus give it a workout too.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by Tour2ma
    Still playing with other DDE and DTI models.

Tour, whats your take of the AA DTI? I really like mine and it closed the gap between my h/k compared to my DAC but the DAC remains the clear winner for me. I am really impressed on how the DTI cleaned up the DTV TOS Link.

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***