Suggestion to Polk Marketting & Engineering!

Options
TECHNOKID
TECHNOKID Posts: 4,298
edited August 2010 in Troubleshooting
Polk offers car audio products, 2 channels music products along with HT products... I feel Polk maybe loosing on an option product here, I am talking about tactile transducers (bass shakers/butt kickers) technology. This product can be used in all of the above products Polk is offering (not sure what % of each but IMHO HT would be the biggest target?).

I understand if only a few transducers are sold here and there that such wouldn't be that great of an opportunity but... If Polk was to offer various packages such as:

1. Transducers (bass shakers) could be offered as unit or as quantity package and be compatible for car and home seating(s) installations.

2. Polk already provides bass amps plates that are suited for cars so, Polk could offer packages which offer amp and a pair of bass shakers for the front seat and even go further as to offering the package with optional 2 bass shakers for the eager that wants to install to front and back seats.

3. For Home audio, Polk could offer a wired option which could use the PSW10 amp (example) as an amp along with optional packages of 2 or 3 or 4 or 6 or even upto 8 bass shakers depending on seat arrangements.

4. Optional wireless system could be offered using the PSWi225 plate amp and provide optionall bass shakers option packages such as the above (2, 3, 4, 6, 8). Knowing that bass shakers use in the area of approx. 25 watts, IE the PSWi225 plate amp could drive approx 4 bass shakers using a series-paralell configuration.

Just food for thought, while IMHO opinion Polk has ground foundations already for such and as the HT popularity grows I feel this might be another market opportunity Polk could pursue?

Cheers!
TK
DARE TO SOAR:
“Your attitude, almost always determine your altitude in life” ;)