Polk/MOMO Teaser #4

2»

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited July 2003
    what to name it? -- lets rip off ford motor company ... "Six Sigma"

sorry but "half assed audio" wont sell on the shelves... lolol... no sex appeal.

if you dont know what that means - six standard deviations... basically by chopping your standard deviation of a production item down to nearly nothing (if u are builing resistors -- and your'e tryin to make 100 ohm resistors... and u can make 950 to 1050 ohm resistors but only the 99 to 101 ones are acceptable -- thats a lot of resistors in the garbage or that will be recalled --- if u can cut that down to only building resistors between 99.5 and 100.5, then you're gonna be golden) -- when you're useable product falls into six standard deviations, you're doing something right.

to join in all u gotta do is provide some useable asset--money, marketing, design, or beer and women... right now we're concentratig on the beer and women part -- once i've got that solidified i think the money and marketing will just fall out of the sky, right after i get a frickin clue and learn how to design.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • C-Man
    C-Man Posts: 307
    edited July 2003
    Dude, it's been too long since my AP and college statistics days. How 'bout something a little simpler..... something like Pure Sound.
    "The Big C"
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited July 2003
    I know what Six Sigma is. I also know what CMMI is and SEI and SECM and ISO and so on and so forth. My company goes on these kicks all the time and I'm usually stuck in useless training that doesn't pertain to my job just so the company can reach quota. Then they complain that deadlines aren't met. They don't like it when I tell them to stop sending me to useless training and I might be able to get some work done!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited July 2003
    its all mental masturbation anyway -- nice concepts but in practicality, utterly useless...

like Sony car audio-- nice concept -- but utterly useless.
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited July 2003
    JVC...john, vince, cody...the good ones are always taken...
    Pure Sound is nice...
    Cutting Edge Audio?
    lol
    my 2cents
    -Cody
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited July 2003
    LMFAO @ JVC....

bahahahahaaaa........

dude too bad its taken by a terd company :P
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited July 2003
    I LIKE that one 'cause then I get top billing! WOOHOO!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited July 2003
    maybe we can sue JVC for infringing on us since those actually are our names...

that'd be as frivalous as the woman who sued mcdonalds over the hot coffee cup.

she was drivig with coffee she had just gtten from the drivethough sittin on her lap -- she hits the brakes, got burned by it, sued mcdonalds and won big money

thats why all the cups say "Caution - HOT!" in 7 different languages.
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited July 2003
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited July 2003
    ya i bet she looked like a dog too.

"ay!... la mujer no esta bonita... no esta 'muy caliente'."

god i'm glad i took basic spanish for people who want to cuss out others.