Wow, they just fell in my lap SDA CRS

Options
2»

Comments

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    As foreboding as the prognosis was, the outcome was positive. Let's try to keep it that way going forward. Keeping the mood lite lowers stress, and everyone could use less stress.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,565
    Options
    My system is one of my biggest stress relievers when i play the right music.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,565
    Options
    I just removed all 4 drivers from one of the CRS (the one with bad vaneer) and all the drives are messuring at 9-10 ohms. Does that sound right? On the other one whole still pout together i get 10.8 ohms at the terminals. ??? Maybe that chamges when hooked up with the cross cable that i do mot have? Im not moving the srs 2 off thw wall to use its cable. Both speakers are blade/blade. The cts and the srs 2 tht is.

I was going to try and cheat and unhook one woofer and run it in series or parrallel then see what kind of reading i would get at the terminals. Juat trying to use one of them as a center channel. Because only one woofer works when not in sda mode it bottoms out very easy. So i have to have it crossed over at 100hz. Id like to get a little bass from the center for Optimus Prime's voice.