This place is dead

Options

Comments

• mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    Wait, yep2 is pepster? Man, that's just not fair. I can't keep up. What's this thread really about? And who's Karen? Just when I started thinking I had everything figured out... :s
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,342
    Options
    One knows it's sad when the thread speaking of "This place is dead" is unfortunately the top thread of the entire weekend.

Speaking of the weekend....this used to be the "activity" of the forum.

I'm offended.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    halen wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Dang, Karen.....who called you up from the bullpen? ;)

Alright. Did you just call me Karen? Fist pumping. Meet me behind the bus or under the bleachers. Actually, scratch the bleachers part. Meet me behind the bus. Let's settle this. Haha

Nope. @Kex .......

We can still settle this though. Your house, October. Square off on the trampoline. You're gonna need it to get any where near my noggin......... :o

How about a good o waterbed instead. I don't want to give anyone seizures.

But .. yeah. Waterbed. Cali king... What say you

Will this be televised?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I'll take "Where in the hell is this thread going?" for $400, Alex.

Tom

Alex,
    I will take $800 for What is snowflakes

Some posts in this thread could make for an interesting round of final jeopardy.

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    Wait, yep2 is pepster? Man, that's just not fair. I can't keep up. What's this thread really about? And who's Karen? Just when I started thinking I had everything figured out... :s

And remember... I am your FATHER!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mdaudioguy
    Options

And remember... I am your FATHER!

Daddy? Is that you? Mommy said you died...
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    Wait, yep2 is pepster?

Dude seriously get a program about the 5th post i knew who the heck it was.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

Alright. Did you just call me Karen? Fist pumping. Meet me behind the bus or under the bleachers. Actually, scratch the bleachers part. Meet me behind the bus. Let's settle this. Haha

Nope. @Kex .......

We can still settle this though. Your house, October. Square off on the trampoline. You're gonna need it to get any where near my noggin......... :o

Will this be televised?

I hope not some things you just can't unsee
  • mdaudioguy
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Wait, yep2 is pepster?

Dude seriously get a program about the 5th post i knew who the heck it was.
    Who's selling programs?
  • F1nut
    Options
    One knows it's sad when the thread speaking of "This place is dead" is unfortunately the top thread of the entire weekend.

Speaking of the weekend....this used to be the "activity" of the forum.

I'm offended.

Tom

At least people are posting again. B)

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    Even Kex came back for this one B)

• pitdogg2
    Options
    Yep2 wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Nope. @Kex .......

Will this be televised?

I hope not some things you just can't unsee

Living like a rockstar?
    Not even close.
    Just a little cola and ladies of the evening is all.
    Been awhile since my last TV tossed of the hotel balcony. Trust me the flat screens don't have the same pop >:)

• F1nut
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ah yes, Kex. Calling someone a post w h o r e, yet offended by the term snowflake. Oh, the irony!

President of Club Polk

• halen
    halen Posts: 677
    Options

Nope. @Kex .......

Will this be televised?

Dark web thirty. But lightman controls entry and rates. Limited time offer. If you could catch the light man.
  • pitdogg2
    Options

Nope. @Kex .......

Will this be televised?

Dark web thirty. But lightman controls entry and rates. Limited time offer. If you could catch the light man.

Easier to catch a greased pig
  • treitz3
    Options
    Ah yes, Kex. Calling someone a post w h o r e, yet offended by the term snowflake. Oh, the irony!
    Good point. Damned good point.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • halen
    Options
    Good luck with that. I saw something. And people in background said.

Its a bird
    It's a plane.

Lightman is a blur. He is fast no doubt

Then I could have sworn I heard that famous phrase from fantasy island... You know. The midget.,
  • pitdogg2
    Options

Then I could have sworn I heard that famous phrase from fantasy island... You know. The midget.,
    I'm Offended
    Reported :'(
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options

Nope. @Kex .......

Will this be televised?

Somebody will have a phone camera, count on it, Jesse. Facebook live, yo!
  • F1nut
    Options
    Ah, thank God I don't do buttbook.

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    Options

Haha....dial up sucks, don't it?

LOL

Tom
  • halen
    Options
    Vampires like Jesse are analog. Let's not kill him off yet with this digital talk. Lol
  • F1nut
    Options
    Haha....dial up sucks, don't it?

LOL

Tom

4G LT gotta love it.

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yep2 wrote: »
    Vampires like Jesse are analog. Let's not kill him off yet with this digital talk. Lol

Most people dont realize, he sleeps upside down.

That would be right after he sleeps wit yo' Mamma! :DB)

• treitz3
    edited August 2017
    Options
    4G LT gotta love it.

https://youtu.be/MYcqToQzzGY?t=1

Tom
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Lightman beat me to the 40 Year Old Virgin question? How'd I miss that? Or did he? Somebody needs to pay up. And enough of this dead talk already. Watch Game of Thrones if you want dead.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    Options
    This place is dead.

There, I said it.
This discussion has been closed.