Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Moose68BashMoose68Bash Posts: 3,440
    Sure wish I had one of each in storage! :)
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    For any of us that think that the cars of today all look more or less the same...
    I guess it was even worse in the late 1930s :blush:

vlihc2h78n4s.png

Thats a whole lot of sexy on a page.... Cars today dont look that awesome, unless you buy one of those super pricey ones.....

Family Room, PS Audio PW Transport, DirectStream DAC; AQ Sky XLRs, Perreaux SM6 MKII Pre; AQ Sky XLRs, Perreaux Prisma 750 Amps or CAT 600.2 Dualmono Amp, Morrow SP7 Speaker Cables, SDA SRS 1.2tls (RD0198s, Dreadnought, Black Hole 5, Acousta-Stuf, Dynamat Extreme, JBWeld. Vr3 Mods: "The Abbot" Monastery-Level Xovers, Custom Internal Wiring, Binding Post Plates, & SDA ICs).

Exercise Room, Wadia 171 iPod Dock, PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC, AQ Sky XLRs, Perreaux SM6 Preamp, AQ King Cobra RCAs, Perreaux PMF3150 Amp, Dreadnought, Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables, SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers).

Synology 713+ NAS on Gigabit LAN serving PW MkII DAC & DirectStream DAC.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 15,087
    The two posts above pretty much echo my son's comments when I shared that image with him.

Quoth The Other Dr. Hardy:
    They may all look the same but they do all look cool :P

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,255
    "They may all look the same but they do all look cool".

If they all look the same, then wouldn't they all have to look cool or all have to look not cool ?
    Or maybe they could all look cool/not cool at the same time ? :*

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    "They may all look the same but they do all look cool".

If they all look the same, then wouldn't they all have to look cool or all have to look not cool ?
    Or maybe they could all look cool/not cool at the same time ? :*

Of course. What you have posited is a version of the famous Gedankenexperiment known as "Schrödinger's Car"

:blush:
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 6,475
    Fat fenders and running boards

publ9qnqes52.jpg

are

xhkf0sm84zre.jpg

Here in this fragmented world, I still believe
    In learning how to give love, how to receive it
    And I would not be among those who abuse this privilege
    Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,813
    ^If thats one of your rides, color me jealous!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 1,932
    ^^^

It is.

I've seen it in person.

It's beautiful.

Mike's also got a very nice vintage Chevy wagon too, IIRC...
    very, very cool.

• gfonggfong Posts: 1,009
    Saturday at MSU Spartan Stadium!

5wu9pb1ayayu.jpg
    2 Channel Setup: Unison Research Simply Italy Tube Amp, Klipsch La Scala speakers, Rega RP6 Union Jack Edition w/Exact Cart TT, REGA ARIA phono stage, Sony SCD-CE595 SACD, APC-H10.

A/V Setup: Sony STR-5400ES AVR, Emotiva XPA-3 Amp, Polk Audio RTi A9's, CSi A6, FXi A6,s, SVS PB12-NSD Sub, Sony KDL52W5100 TV, Sony BDP-S770 BluRay.

Connections: Atlas Navigator All CU, Atlas Voyager All CU & Atlas Equator MK II interconnects, Audioquest sub-3 sub-woofer cable, MIT EXp 2 speaker cables, AudioQuest NRG-2 power cords, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones.

gfong aka Greg Fonger
    True North Strong and Free... Canada
    scubalab wrote: »
    ^^^

It is.

I've seen it in person.

It's beautiful.

Yup in baby blue if memory serves...

Both make me druel
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,596
    ^^^

It is.

I've seen it in person.

It's beautiful.

Both make me druel

You spelled "drool" wrong, genius.....
  • obieoneobieone Posts: 5,001
    v4w7tx79h462.jpg
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,828
    edited November 6
    lightman1 wrote: »
    ^^^

It is.

I've seen it in person.

It's beautiful.

Both make me druel

Careful he's an IT genius he'll hack your bank account and buy something he don't need..... he spells in numbers you know 00010100011101001101001 so he can count to ummm 1 it looks like
    ^^^

It is.

I've seen it in person.

It's beautiful.

Both make me druel

I'm running on about 5 hours of sleep in the last 3 days lol.... give a brother a break..... well ok, dont, but at least cut me a wee bit of slack senior.
    edited November 6
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    ^^^

It is.

I've seen it in person.

It's beautiful.

Both make me druel

Careful he's an IT genius he'll hack your bank account and buy something he don't need..... he spells in numbers you know 00010100011101001101001 so he can count to ummm 1 it looks like

Bz80jqOIgAAWYkq.jpg
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,828
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    ^^^

It is.

I've seen it in person.

It's beautiful.

Both make me druel

Bz80jqOIgAAWYkq.jpg

Press any button to continue...... If you could just find the "any button" :p
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,596
    ^^^

It is.

I've seen it in person.

It's beautiful.

Both make me druel

I'm running on about 5 hours of sleep in the last 3 days lol.... give a brother a break..... well ok, dont, but at least cut me a wee bit of slack senior.

:D About the same here, buddy. Just got back from a marathon listening, eating drinking session at Mad Mikes Audio Warehouse and Taxidermy Barn......
    Not up to snuff myself....
    ^^^

It is.

I've seen it in person.

It's beautiful.

Both make me druel

:D About the same here, buddy. Just got back from a marathon listening, eating drinking session at Mad Mikes Audio Warehouse and Taxidermy Barn......
    Not up to snuff myself....

LOL..... you mean Mad Mikes Audio Warehouse of RUSS's stuff he has custody of but ONLY during spring, fall and summer breaks....

I expect a full report on those tube amps lol
  • 3vzlf4d77a08.jpeg

The wife and I enjoyed a rare lunch together today.

To those who have served; thank you.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 4,675
    edited November 10
    fkaibco3bzpl.jpg
    gfong wrote: »
    Saturday at MSU Spartan Stadium!

5wu9pb1ayayu.jpg

Okay Greg, why do I get the feeling you take a boat across the water from Canada to Michigan like Bruce Willis did in the movie the Jackal? :)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • WillowWillow Posts: 8,740
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    j38dkeuqrt75.jpg

I think there's two turntables and a microphone in that box...

doubtless.

I hope it's not this camera lens...

8efsle0aixik.png

https://www.diyphotography.net/photographers-lens-smashed-pieces-shipped-buyer/

:(

PFB latest purchase?
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607(pre), Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Tributaries Optical, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Rotel RDV 1045 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII and Android MXQ Amlogic S805 Media player. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Rotel 1075, Polk Patio 25x4, MIT AVT3 ICs

o3s1ahb8rith.png

cantilever kitteh is -- cantilevered.

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 726
    Wow!! Clever girl...
    as seen on the internet...

10fxhdly4bx0.png

This would be ideal for someone like me to use to pull a trailer...

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 484
    7d92nn2ca4vf.jpg
    Polk SDA SRS 2.3TL
    Silk Audio MS38SE Tube Amp
    Yamaha DSP A-1 AV Amp
    Panasonic TC-P65S2 Plasma TV
    here's a mindfunk... ;)

pukdq8iyfl9g.png

https://www.sciencefriday.com/segments/visualizing-anatomy-unseen/

reminds me of something...

wagc8aa8dlj6.png

I was amused by this -- I guess they're NLA, though.

j9cmiaegw155.png

• TNTsTunesTNTsTunes Posts: 451
    kh9wchxrct9g.png
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

I think that just that sign would do plenty of psychic damage on its own.

:)

• kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 2,897
    xwhuzozl9wux.jpeg