Jolida JD-100 CDP For Sale-Rare Black Faceplate

Options
I'm ready to pass on this great CDP by Jolida, a Rare Black Faceplate, Redbook Spinner that also plays HDCD. For those of you not aware of this Player, it's Tube Output is Special. Has two 12AX7 slots that respond very well to Tube Rolling. I recommend a 5751 Tube as the player has a LOT of Gain. The 5751 tames that just a bit. Wonderful Analog presentation from a Digital Source. Has the die-hard Phillips CDM 12 Transport System. This Player is heavily constructed and weighs in at 19 lbs. (23 lbs. Shipping Weight).

The Player has had little milage put on it for the past five years as my main source has been Vinyl. The player is very clean and scuff/mark free. Rated as a 8/10 simply because of age, and one issue...there are two Analog Outputs, only one is working. I have no idea why one of the Outputs is not hot, I only used one for my Stereo Setup, so one is all I ever needed or used. The Coaxial Output works fine as well. Comes with Stock Tubes.

The unit ships in the Factory Double Cartons along with all the Original Accessories.

Asking $400. plus PayPal Fees and Ground Shipping from MO. 65201

yrcmxwnp9gr7.jpg

ck2wcbas6zbs.jpg

qy8q9e1o66lz.jpg

fzwbn1tnd6ko.jpg

a9sadkg9a572.jpg

vvor7lyd65mq.jpg

Comments