Latest Netflix find

Comments

• nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,273
    Ricardo wrote: »
    Schitt's Creek. It's soooo bad it's funny.

I've seen that on Netflix up here in Canada eh, still can't understand how the Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC up here) can say it's a smash hit...stinks is my opinion.

That said I've been binge watching Star Trek The Next Generation...my tastes are fairly simple.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,459
    edited February 18
    nbrowser wrote: »

I've seen that on Netflix up here in Canada eh, still can't understand how the Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC up here) can say it's a smash hit...stinks is my opinion.

That said I've been binge watching Star Trek The Next Generation...my tastes are fairly simple.

DORK :D

Eh :p
  • erniejadeerniejade Posts: 3,631
    @Ricardo You started it the other night and already at 12? Lol. Yep it's addicting.
  • RicardoRicardo Posts: 10,464
    Watching season 2, episode 12 right now.
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Well aren't you some sorta doofus eh? lol
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,459

Thought i slid it by ya' LOL

Thought i slid it by ya' LOL

I am ninja forum troll! lol

Now back to my ST:TNG!
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 1,764
    Started watching Shameless a few weeks ago and finished season 1. Fantastic show. A little over the top, but some DAMN fine acting. William H. Macy is crazy good in this show! I'd swear he really is drunk.
  • WillowWillow Posts: 8,663
    scubalab wrote: »
    Started watching Shameless a few weeks ago and finished season 1. Fantastic show. A little over the top, but some DAMN fine acting. William H. Macy is crazy good in this show! I'd swear he really is drunk.

I'll have to look into that one. Right now we are trying to watch How to get away with Murder.
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,135
    scubalab wrote: »

Just wait!...you have 6 seasons of catching up. Frank really blossoms in the following couple of seasons. He is the epitome of "Shameless".

My favorite character is Kevin.
  • motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 1,797
    ^^Frank gets better with age......great show.
  • mark090852mark090852 Posts: 638
    "30 Degrees in February" It's a Swedish series, subtitled. My wife and I just binge watched both season 1 and 2. Very good, but I know it is not everyone's cup of tea.

• motorhead43026motorhead43026 Posts: 1,797
    ^^I like Swedes as my last name is Nilsson.
  • K_MK_M Posts: 787
    ^^Frank gets better with age......great show.

Have to agree!! We found that show and Frank in particular to be oddly addictive!
    We went through all the seasons in like 2 weeks!
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,408
    I finally gave The West Wing a try. Great characters, super slick dialog and great writing. Enjoying it very much.

Created and largely written by Aaron Sorkin, also responsible for The American President, Moneyball, and A Few Good Men.
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,027
    ^^I like Swedes as my last name is Nilsson.

Nilsson Schmilsson ?
    I like the "3%" series.

It is from Brazil, but has dubbed english that is not too bad for dubbing.
    A very interesting idea, almost a semi-twilight zone idea to it.
    Playing catch up with shameless right now. Great show. I do believe that hoc starts up soon.
    Willow wrote: »
    Playing catch up with shameless right now. Great show. I do believe that hoc starts up soon.

What season are you on?
    The first season of Hap and Leonard is available. Fun show. Only 6 episodes for the season but it's well done. The second season just completed but isn't available on Netflix yet.
    The owners of this house have a donation bucket up because of the traffic its caused...... We live like 30 min. away from the place so the wife one day took the kids to see it. qehdjbkto6xa.jpg

rwtwaet18nnd.jpg

luf2qvo9trbt.jpg

khlwvo9amkmd.jpg

nwivfmbxrsge.jpg

Try and see if Aunt Ginger is still buried in the back yard...
    Doing Dexter Season one now.
    K_M wrote: »

Like any show that lasts 4 or more seasons, Dexter is inconsistent, but the first couple seasons were very good, imo.
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Willow wrote: »

What season are you on?

Season 2E5 right now. It is a slow process. No binge time.
    Fortunately, it's the weekend....hunker down, send the kids to grandmas, and get your shameless on!
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Fortunately, it's the weekend....hunker down, send the kids to grandmas, and get your shameless on!

Get my shameless on? ;)

or the shameless on?
    edited April 28
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    K_M wrote: »

Like any show that lasts 4 or more seasons, Dexter is inconsistent, but the first couple seasons were very good, imo.

We are loving Season one....nearly perfect!!

Still amused at the amount of "F" word in it, not offended, but they could have used more on breaking bad!