Where'd all the beer threads go?

1242526272830»

Comments

• headrottheadrott Posts: 5,027
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Treehouse is only available for purchase at the brewery.
    On beeradvocate.com, a number of their beers are ranked in the top #100 in the country. I waited for 1.5 hours. It was 12 degrees with wind chill.

Yet another of life's stupid decisions...

A decision involving (good) beer, is never stupid, IMO.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,404
    #40 Green
    #61 Alter Ego <-- my personal fav
    #73 In Perpetuity
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    ^^^^What styles are they?^^^^
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,339
    edited November 11
    headrott wrote: »
    ^^^^What styles are they?^^^^

All: American IPA's

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28743/

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
    8srv2nyiafxc.jpg
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    8srv2nyiafxc.jpg

Are any of those "hazy" IPA's?
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

They make two.
    Very Hazy ranked #11
    Haze ranked #43

They are both delicious.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,828
    hochpt21 wrote: »
    Malbec wrote: »

Nice...New Glarus Staghorn made the list at number 9. That brewery is less than an hour from here. They have a lot of good beers, the most popular being Spotted Cow. For some reason they don't want to expand distribution even though I'm pretty sure they just did a major brewery addition.

They tried a number of years ago. QC took a hit, we used to get it in Illinois but no more. I had the cherry this last may 2017 i should of bought a case LOVED IT!!!
  • MalbecMalbec Posts: 390
    What a terrible night to wait in line at Treehouse Brewery.
    acjac2j6znnv.jpg

Thanks Frederique. :p I now contemplate spending an inordinate amount of time plotting a beer trail through parts of Mass. for a down and dirty long weekend.
    Malbec wrote: »
    What a terrible night to wait in line at Treehouse Brewery.
    acjac2j6znnv.jpg

Thanks Frederique. :p I now contemplate spending an inordinate amount of time plotting a beer trail through parts of Mass. for a down and dirty long weekend.

Come on up...ill stand in line with ya! ;)
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 8,596
    edited November 12
    :D Frederique.......got 'im!
    Haha....ill roll with it ;)
  • MalbecMalbec Posts: 390
    In the meantime...
    pv4q2gy1u0zv.jpg

gpivk4u5my12.jpg