Options
2»

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2003
    Options
    Wow!
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Alan M
    Alan M Posts: 9
    edited June 2003
    Options
    getting back to the LOTR...

I decided to see how my psw404 did w/the ring drops and whatnot, well, I was a bit disapointed. the reverse sweep was pretty intense but the ring drop was just a big thud for me too. being that I don't have the funds, nor the clearance from the wife, to go svs, I checked out what cc has that I could upgrade to. I ended up swaping the 404 for a velo cht-10 for $10. I actually wasn't sure how much improvement it'd be but I thought I'd give it a shot. right away I could tell a difference. not a huge change but well worth the effort. that first drop was much more intense, still not waffling but the bass is definately more 'alive' and I'm alot happier w/it. I think the 404 has a 'cleaner' sound but I'm happier w/the 'deeper' sounding cht-10, giving some fuel the musical/ht sub debate. though, imo, a good sub will play everything equally well. all that just to tell another happy upgrade story.
  • Dr. Spec
    Dr. Spec Posts: 3,780
    edited June 2003
    Options
    Mr Wells:

I apologize for offending you and/or misconstruing or distorting your comments.

Such is the limitation of a forum like this. No matter how hard we try, typing cannot replace face-to-face conversation and all the inflections and nuances it offers. I'm sure this would have turned out differently had we been chatting about LOTR and our subs over a beer.

Let's bury the hatchet and move on. This is a good forum and I'd like to see you stick around.

Doc
    "What we do in life echoes in eternity"

Ed Mullen (emullen@svsound.com)
    Director - Technology and Customer Service
    SVS