Speaker down!! I repeat -- speaker down!!

Options
2»

Comments

• SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Early B. wrote: »
    SS -- you must be suffering from a temporary case of ADD. This thread is about the binding posts that seemed attached to the devil's ****. It took an act of God to replace them. Now do you want me to go through that experience three more times?

It's not ADD it's OCD. And yes, it would bug the hell out of me. I bet that one driver sounds different now with the new posts. I'll step on your speaker wire to set the stage for repair if you need me to.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited November 2008
    Options
    SolidSqual wrote: »
    It's not ADD it's OCD. And yes, I think I may have it. I'll step on your speaker wire to set the stage for repair if you need me to.

You would have to. Neither of us is going to do it. Warning if you do bust those other terminal either don't be around, or where a cup, because I am going to kick you in the ****:eek::D:p
    Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben