SDA SRS crossover wiring diagram

DarqueKnightDarqueKnight Posts: 6,456
edited May 2003 in Forum Testing Area
SDA SRS crossover wiring diagram
"So hot it burns Mice!"~DK
"Polk SDA-SRSs are hopelessly out of date both sonically and technologically... I see no value whatsoever in older SDA speakers."~Audio Asylum Member
"Knowledge, without understanding, is a path to failure."~DK
"Those who irrationally rail against something or someone that is no threat to them, actually desire (or desire to be like) the thing or person they are railing against."~DK
Post edited by DarqueKnight on

Comments

• rskarvanrskarvan Banned Posts: 2,456
    edited May 2003
    Kick **** systems ! ! !
  • Tour2maTour2ma Old School Posts: 10,176
    edited May 2003
    raife,
    You mention a TT in your Showcase, but not what it is.

BTW, if you ever need a house-sitter.... :D
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner
  • DarqueKnightDarqueKnight Posts: 6,456
    edited May 2003
    Tour, Ron,

Thanks for the compliments.

The turntable is a Yamaha PF-800. It is the fourth item listed in the "Two Channel Audio System" equipment list. It is also mentioned in the caption under the third photograph.

Hmmmm, I didn't think anybody actually read posts in the "testing" area. I was playing around up here trying to figure out why I couldn't attach a picture in response to JTConnel's request for help in the Troubleshooting forum. Since then, I learned that Jason was working on the file attachment feature.;)
    "Polk SDA-SRSs are hopelessly out of date both sonically and technologically... I see no value whatsoever in older SDA speakers."~Audio Asylum Member
    "Those who irrationally rail against something or someone that is no threat to them, actually desire (or desire to be like) the thing or person they are railing against."~DK
    edited May 2003
    SRS Crossover
    edited May 2003
    Thanks Jason!!!:cool: