OK, so why is it...

Tour2ma
Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
edited May 2003 in Forum Testing Area
.... that some threads have that nice, convenient "Go to first unread post" at the top left when you open it and others don't.
More later,
Tour...
Vox Copuli
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
"There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
Post edited by Tour2ma on

Comments

• Tour2ma
    edited May 2003
    For example, it showed up in this thread, but if you open the "Forum Abbreviations" thread, it ain't there... :confused:
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited May 2003
    tour, you have tooooo much time on your hands to notice stuff! lol!
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • Tour2ma
    edited May 2003
    All those years of study (and work)... scientific curiosity and all...

How ya doin' lil' bro? Storms passed?
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    edited May 2003
    Oh man, that's simple. It's because there is nothing new posted, hence no unread posts.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dcarlson
    dcarlson Posts: 1,740
    edited May 2003
    Oh man, that's simple. It's because there is nothing new posted, hence no unread posts.

:lol: I never thought of that...
    SDA-2a, Anthem Pre-2L, Anthem Amp 1, MF A324 DAC, Rotel RCD1070

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.
  • Tour2ma
    edited May 2003
    OK so, it's different on each of our screens based on whether we've read it? Or is it if anyone has read "the last post"?
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• F1nut
    edited May 2003
    Based on whether you have read it.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,969
    edited May 2003
    Yep tour, storm passed...but more comin. Going to be a ROUGH spring! Last summer, praying for rain, this one...PRAYING FOR IT TO STOP!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Tour2ma
    edited May 2003
    Yeppers... gotta get into them fields... planting time.

BTW I see you've hung another trophy in your sig. Why antagonize further?
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• VR3
    edited May 2003
    I dunno man! I like being a pain in the ****$!!!!!lol! Scott just sounded like a phychotic depressed woman on many medications when he said it. Hence the "IM THE ONE WITH THE REFERENCE QUALITY 1000 WATT THEATER!" I got a kick out of that.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Tour2ma
    edited May 2003
    I know you'll move on to another sig soon enough, just hoping it's real soon.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• F1nut
    edited May 2003
    When did Scottvamp say that? I must have missed it.

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    edited May 2003
    in the darkness falls thread in music/movies, tour...say something funny, and i might have a new sig... ;)
  • Tour2ma
    edited May 2003
    geez, put the pressure on a guy wht don't you...

Well, a couple of my fans liked this one over here.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli