scottdawg Posts: 166
edited May 2003 in Forum Testing Area
pic test
Post edited by scottdawg on

Comments

• rs159
    rs159 Posts: 1,027
    edited April 2003
    Good job, you're about the only new guy to figure that out the first time.
  • scottdawg
    scottdawg Posts: 166
    edited April 2003
    What do I need to do to attach multiple pics?
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited April 2003
    1) A Website
    2) Links to the pics you upload on the website
    3) Click Image on the Reply part
    4) Send
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited May 2003
    test
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • gshisme
    gshisme Posts: 1,038
    edited May 2003
    hmmmm
    suds, suds and more suds!
  • gshisme
    edited May 2003
    another test
  • polkatese
    edited May 2003
    again, pic upload test
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • gshisme
    edited May 2003
    polkatese,

I have tried everything...saved in different formats..saved pics to different devices..ie hard drive, cd, floppy. nothing. Startin to drive me crazy. Haven't heard anything from justin..sure he knows there is a problem by now.
  • polkatese
    edited May 2003
    Greg,
    I know, I've been trying at least once every few hours since yesterday. Being weekend and all, I am sure Justin has better things to worry about. oh well...
  • gshisme
    edited May 2003
    Justin if this doesn't work...WHERE ARE YOU!
  • polkatese
    edited May 2003
    test
  • gshisme
    edited May 2003
    polkatese,

I can't stand it when I can't get something to work. I'll drive myself crazy untill I do. I think you can upload from a website but other than that we seem to have hit a dead end. By the way are you brushing up on you're camera work. Still waiting for more pics of your B&K system in that custom rack. I kind of wish I would have gone with the silver face. But then everything else in my rack is black so.........
  • polkatese
    edited May 2003
    Greg,
    I know, still FUBAR (as TonyPTX would put it). yeah, I need to work some semi final touch on the showcase. I would have stick with black had I not have the Philips and Sony (HD-SAT200) in Silver, with no option to get them in black. So, the silver initially is more of necessity that turn into an obsession...:-)
  • polkatese
    edited May 2003
    Oh, Justin, btw, the system clock is off by an hour short...not that I pay attention to it ;)
  • polkatese
    edited May 2003
    test
  • gshisme
    edited May 2003
    :supermad: :supermad: :supermad:..:) :):):):):)
  • polkatese
    edited May 2003
    Looking sharp, Greg!
  • gshisme
    edited May 2003
    Thanks, and sounding just as good. Had it going today!!!
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited May 2003
    How do you like the way your speakers sound in parallel?

Looks like an excellent settup!!!

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • gshisme
    edited May 2003
    HBombToo, this setup wasn't intentional.. just kind of evolved. Just playing around to see what kind of sound I could get out of the paralell thing..think you had something to do with that..and got some interesting results out of it. The R's give me a little bit more low end where as the RT's give me a "punchier" midrange. Together they fill the room quite nicely and the Rotel doesn't even break a sweat. For H/T each alone seemed to work quite nicely but when it came to music each alone was lacking something. Together they give my music more flavor...give a much wider soundstage. Initially I was complaining about the PSW350 sounding too boomy, but since I repositioned it the bass is much tighter. Hell I was ready to purchase the LSi's and an SVS when really all it took was some tweaking with what I had. I spent about a week just listening to one Fleetwood Mac cut and moving speakers around...comparing. Very happy with my setup now..time to just sit back, chill out and enjoy. Just two more ugrades on the horizon..First is a portable fridge(no explanation needed) and the Denon 2900. One other thing. A couple people suggested I raise my surrounds up to a height of around six feet which worked out rather well.
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited May 2003
    Originally posted by gshisme
    I spent about a week just listening to one Fleetwood Mac cut and moving speakers around...comparing.

Fleetwood Mac is exactly what I put in when I start changing stuff. Simply Awsome IMO! The wife always asks how many time can we listen to a cd befor it burns up??? my usual answer is keep them away from Tally the Terrible and and they will last indefinetly. My daughters name is Natalia by the way... I had a PSW 350 also but it couldn't take the strain of Tally thinking it was some sort of spring board. I have learned the hard way the toddlers and woofers must be kept far apart. Ultimatly thats why I bought my SV Subs but I still have plans on rebuilding the 350...

I just purchased VU meters Today to play with... thought it would be cool to have some jumping lights in the rack...

http://www.rdlnet.com/rusm16.htm

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited May 2003
    Can we post pix again? What do you think Matt?
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD