Small Eastern LI G/T - May 30

Options
polrbehr
polrbehr Posts: 2,826
Well, now that the warmer weather is upon us, I would like to do another gathering at my

house on Friday, May 30th, starting around 11AM and continuing til about 4PM. Polkies in

good standing are welcome, just need to keep the max level within reason, so it's kind of

going to be first come, first serve. PM me with interest, or post in this thread if you'd like to

attend.

Pretty much like last time, snacks, lunch and refreshments will be served, only this time, if

Mother Nature cooperates, I'd like to maybe do some BBQ outside, also maybe set up a

simple 2 ch. rig on the deck? I will have the usual assortment of soft drinks, maybe a few

brews too, but if you want anything more "exotic" than that, you may bring it along

(within reason); as long as everyone leaves the way they came, that's all I care about.

Also, if there is any source material you'd like to see/hear, that's fine... feel free to bring it

with you. I just ask that gear setups/demos be kept at a minimum , unless we can easily

set it up outside with little or no fuss.

If you have any suggestions, questions, comments, etc. just shoot me a PM, and we

can discuss it. I would like to have a firm idea of how much I'm going to need at least a

week in advance, so this invitation can be considered closed on May 23rd. Fair enough?

Maybe this time we can take some pix of something besides wood?:D

Thanks for reading.
So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
Post edited by polrbehr on

Comments

• m00npie
    m00npie Posts: 697
    edited April 2008
    Options
    Tentative - This may be my closing weekend on the new house. I'll know more in a few weeks.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited April 2008
    Options
    I'm in! I'll be a little late as usual though. The man keeps on holdin me down!
    m00npie wrote: »
    Tentative - This may be my closing weekend on the new house. I'll know more in a few weeks.
    Bah, you need to get your priorities straight.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Face
    edited May 2008
    Options
    TTT...

Should be a good time.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Face
    edited May 2008
    Options
    Not everyone at once.... :D
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited May 2008
    Options
    Will there be hookers and blow?

I'm still working out the logistics of it, that's an expensive 5-6 hours no matter how I look at it....as well as 4 hours of driving minimum each way.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    edited May 2008
    Options
    FYI, the ferry is not that expensive if you leave your car behind, and there is public transportation from Orient, AFAIK. Food for thought.

This is supposed to be a fun thing, don't lose sleep if you can't get here, OK?
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/