Small LI gathering - Feb 1st

13»

Comments

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    edited March 2008
    appadv wrote: »
    I didn't get a chance to go to the one on Feb. 1st or the other one that they had, so I don't know what happened.

What are the odds that these things always seem to happen on days you can't make it :confused:?:rolleyes:

Really, when is a good day/time/month for you, appadv? How much notice do you need?

No big deal, man, we seem to do these things pretty frequently, I'm sure you'll get to one eventually.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • Serendipity
    Serendipity Posts: 6,975
    edited March 2008
    polrbehr wrote: »
    What are the odds that these things always seem to happen on days you can't make it :confused:?:rolleyes:

Really, when is a good day/time/month for you, appadv? How much notice do you need?

No big deal, man, we seem to do these things pretty frequently, I'm sure you'll get to one eventually.

Well, I have school M-F, so anything on the weekends would be fine!!

How come we never have these on Saturday or Sunday?
    polkaudio RT35 Bookshelves
    polkaudio 255c-RT Inwalls
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

Front projection, 2 channel, car audio... life is good!
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited March 2008
    Sunday wouldn't work for any of us. A Saturday may happen in the next month.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Serendipity
    Serendipity Posts: 6,975
    edited March 2008
    Face wrote: »
    Sunday wouldn't work for any of us. A Saturday may happen in the next month.

I'd offer up my place for a meet, but right now the HT is still in the process of being built and there is no drywall on the ceiling.

Hey Mike, are you going to the auto show?
    polkaudio RT35 Bookshelves
    polkaudio 255c-RT Inwalls
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

Front projection, 2 channel, car audio... life is good!