Mantis/ Rotel

Options
dholmes
dholmes Posts: 1,136
edited March 2003 in Electronics
Hey Mantis where can you buy Rotel products? I went to there web site & got nothing. Do they have web a store? The next to the best pre-amp that they have may be what Im looking for. Thanks for all of you help with my pre-amp questions!
My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
Post edited by dholmes on

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    edited March 2003
    Options
    dholmes,
    I don't think Rotel sells online.They have very strick rules when buying there products.Same as B&W as they come from the same company.
    Your going to have to look around your area for a dealer or Email Rotel and they will give you a list of dealers in your area.
    The preamp your looking at,the rc-1070 is fantastic sounding.It's an upgrade from the one I own.
    Well man good luck in your search,Rotel is worth the effort.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited March 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by dholmes
    Hey Mantis where can you buy Rotel products? I went to there web site & got nothing. Do they have web a store?

Go to Rotel.com and click on North America, then click on Dealers on the top of the screen and you can find a dealer within your area code.

It's there.......ya just have to look for it.........
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • dholmes
    dholmes Posts: 1,136
    edited March 2003
    Options
    Manits I think the one Im looking for is the rsp-1066 or the rsp-1098 for surround . Wonder what they cost each? And are they the lastest models Thanks again for your help
    My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    edited March 2003
    Options
    Gotcha,
    The rsp1066 is 1499.99 and the new rsp1098 is 3,000.00.
    The new rsp1098 is fully upgradable as it's a card frame.Like AMX uses.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • TonyPTX
    TonyPTX Posts: 545
    edited March 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by brettw22

Go to Rotel.com and click on North America, then click on Dealers on the top of the screen and you can find a dealer within your area code.

It's there.......ya just have to look for it.........

That web page isn't worth the harddrive space required to store the information...

I live in the 504 area code and my dealer (which is about a 20 mile drive) wasn't located there. Neither were the two other popular area codes 225 or 985. So there are no dealers in the entire lower half of the state of Louisiana? Closest dealer was Hattiesburg, MS at a whopping 120 miles. I can understand completely why it's difficult to find a local Rotel dealer. Best bet is to call their customer service number @ 978-664-3820.
    Damn....8 lines...I've gotta put my sig on a diet now....