Fun-time with Troy

Options

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I have that effect on women (and men to a large extent). It's a curse, I tell you.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Damn Troy, why do you have to be so far away?;)

BTW, Do the other guys you work with know you have this curse??? It must cause some very wierd problems!:eek::p:D
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited December 2007
    Options
    TroyD wrote: »
    Well, considering you have three dicks.....I suppose that makes sense.

BDT

cept its a problem when playing pocket pool.......makes for two happy dicks and one free willy.

RT1
  • TroyD
    edited December 2007
    Options
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Damn Troy, why do you have to be so far away?;)

BTW, Do the other guys you work with know you have this curse??? It must cause some very wierd problems!:eek::p:D

Every once in awhile someone gets all sex crazy and **** strong....but I do carry and M-16 and a can of mace. That pretty much keeps 'em in check.

BDT
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2007
    Options
    :D WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:D:eek::D
    TroyD wrote: »
    Every once in awhile someone gets all sex crazy and **** strong....but I do carry and M-16 and a can of mace. That pretty much keeps 'em in check.

BDT
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • TroyD
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Some people just don't know how to take 'no' for an answer, it's a curse I tell ya....

Plus, I got the TLW....sorry, nobody can top that.

BDT
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,857
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I never get to have any fun with Troy. He always says he has a headache. :(
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I'd hit it.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • F1nut
    edited December 2007
    Options
    You'd hit anything.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2007
    Options
    So how does it feel to get a pardon twice in one month?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I'm beside myself with jealousy and yes, I'd almost hit anything with at least one "leg". I'm an earth dweller so I limit myself to....well wait a minute, a mermaid or harpy would be cool.

Well, out goes that idea....yep, anything.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • F1nut
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Ummmmm..only one pardon, the other was a conviction. :rolleyes:

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    edited December 2007
    Options
    True!!!! LOL

Hey, you were headed for 30 days in the hole, you would have had to change your name to Cool Hand Luke, and start getting familiar with hard boiled eggs.

Shakin' it boss,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2007
    Options
    You know a long time ago they would have dunked you like a witch or drove a stake thru your heart....I think you got off easy. Polk didn't play games in those days.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Had he not been pardoned some of us would have to stand outside Polk holding signs that say "Free the Jesse 1"
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I would've brought a cooler full of beer to that protest....and then forgotten why I was there eventually.
  • F1nut
    edited December 2007
    Options
    What we have here is a failure to communicate.

I'm bad, I'm nationwide! :D

President of Club Polk

• BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    What we have here is a failure to communicate.

I'm bad, I'm nationwide! :D

Nationwide? Try worldwide.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I already started having the "Save Jesse" banner printed to hang on the local water tower.
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2007
    Options
    This is the type of forum we USED to have.....doesn't it feel good?
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Sounds good russ, I'll get to work on the yard signs. Wood pickets or metal stakes(in case things get ugly we're armed)
  • RuSsMaN
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I'd say wood stakes for the economy of it all, but a lot of haters will be driving up into lawns to run them over.

Go with the metal (I'll take up a collection, or do some simple fraud / identity theft to make up the difference) - maybe we can peirce the tranny pan, or cut some lines on the undercarriage while they are trenching.

Cheers,
    Russ
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited December 2007
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    This is the type of forum we USED to have.....doesn't it feel good?

Its a kick **** forum....just hope a few whining easily offended PC members dont ruin it.
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited December 2007
    Options
    wont be for lack of trying :rolleyes:

by the way, would have stood on the front lawn of Polk HQ in a banana hammock until Jesse was freed. That would have ended the ordeal toot sweet :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Options
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    I'd say wood stakes for the economy of it all, but a lot of haters will be driving up into lawns to run them over.

Go with the metal (I'll take up a collection, or do some simple fraud / identity theft to make up the difference) - maybe we can peirce the tranny pan, or cut some lines on the undercarriage while they are trenching.

Cheers,
    Russ

Ok, I think I'll do some in wood and some metal depending on how much we can collect.

I have some extra POLKSTANDs so I'll get to work converting those into pickets(since they are so tall!) for the signs to free Jesse in the future.
  • F1nut
    edited December 2007
    Options
    ohskigod wrote: »
    wont be for lack of trying :rolleyes:

That's for damn sure.
    by the way, would have stood on the front lawn of Polk HQ in a banana hammock until Jesse was freed. That would have ended the ordeal toot sweet :p

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......my eyes, oh my eyes! :eek:

President of Club Polk

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Yep this house has got back to being fun again!!! It was all okay until around late August/September!!!

BTW I've been perusing the "Hall of Shame." Ahem some people have really mellowed, cough Russ, cough Jesse, cough Mark, cough Strong Bad. . . Troy's the same though!!!;):p

It's good to be laughing again and not drinking Maalox by the six packs!!!:D
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    Options
    ohskigod wrote: »

Louie that thing would have to have been made with elephant hide to hold your massiveness up!!!:D
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2007
    Options
    ohskigod wrote:
    would have stood on the front lawn of Polk HQ in a banana hammock until Jesse was freed. That would have ended the ordeal ...toot sweet :p

You don't speak French do you Lou?

It's "tout de suite"...not...toot sweet (What is that anyway? A nice smelling **** :confused: )
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2007
    Options
    This thread got me thinking.

There are obviously some members here that are temporarily without a "significant other" and therefore unable to experience the pleasure brought on by using the Troy mask Russ has so kindly made available. That seems somehow unfair. What better opportunity for Polk to do a little marketing while making Troy available to the unattached (or just kinky) masses. I present to you the anatomically correct TroyD blowup doll...
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson