Bass!!!!

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited February 2003 in Custom Fabrication
I love lots and lots of deep bass... but I'm not sure as to where to start out and what equipment to get... Can anyone offer any advice... I got a 96 accord sedan
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited January 2003
    there are a lot of "options" to take that will get you that low deep bass.... Normaly a Ported/vented enclosure tuned to @ 29-32Hz....will do the trick... now it comes down to budget :D
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited January 2003
    if you're made of money... an IDmax vented and properly tuned will strike the low note like nobody's business... ($400 bucks plus another 500 for a 1200 watt amp to push it)

some midbass 8" subwoofers to clean up the top end would help as well -- old school polk DX 8's would rock or the new momo 8's coming out in the summer.

--- least that's what id' do with an accord ;) rear deck mount the 8's -- in between momo component sets... the 12 in the trunk.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Keske944
    Keske944 Posts: 134
    edited February 2003
    WHAT NEW MOMO 8's" WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!! POST THE LINK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POST THE LINK!!!!!
    Patience... patience...

Screw patience... Crank the volume and floor it you panzie.
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited February 2003
    lol... there aint no link yet brother...

polkie paul replied to a post regarding momo amps and gave the heads up that in summer we should expect a "full" momo line... including but not limited to...

new momo 8" subs.
    same momo 10's and 12's as now.
    new momo 15" subs.

momo 6.5 and 6x9 coaxials (and i think he said 4x6 plates too but i'm not sure).

momo class AB amps doing 150 x 2 into 4 ohms stereo / 500 x 1 bridged into 4.

for more info check out the "CA and electroics" threads under "momo amps"
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Keske944
    Keske944 Posts: 134
    edited February 2003
    Ok now that I have torn out my hair once I saw pics of the MOMO amps. I am kinda grateful that they do not hove the power requirements that I am looking for otherwise I would have to seel my brand new Audiobahns (god that would piss me off). Ok cool. I had no Idea that they had 8's in the line up. I knew about the amps and the 15's though.
    Patience... patience...

Screw patience... Crank the volume and floor it you panzie.