Getting drunk in Australia

ben62670
ben62670 Posts: 15,969
edited July 2007 in The Clubhouse
If you get drunk in Australia does the room spin in the other direction like the toilets?
Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
Thanks
Ben
Post edited by ben62670 on

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited July 2007
    You are ****!~!!
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited July 2007
    "THEIR TOILETS SPIN"!!!!!:eek:
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited July 2007
    You are ****!~!!

I'll blame it on the KIDS!!!
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • BAD ASP
    BAD ASP Posts: 361
    edited July 2007
    No, but you do puke from your arse and....................
    Home Theater
    Amp: sunfire cinema grand signature 5ch 425 wpc
    Side surround amp: Sunfire 2 X 300
    Processor: sunfire theater grand V
    Fronts:: polk sda-srs 1.2
    Rears: Polk LSiFX
    Side surrounds: Fxi5
    Center: (2)polk LSiC's
    Sub: svs pb-13 rosenut
    Hd-Dvd: toshiba xa-2
    Blue Ray: oppo bdp83se
    Projector: sony vw60
    Screen: Da-Lite 106"
    APC S20 Power conditioner
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited July 2007
    Interesting question. I might have to borrow that for work. :D
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited July 2007
    My best friend is Australian and he stays drunk. So I think the room only spins when you're sober.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited July 2007
    Nope, still spins the same way. Tried it in both Australia and New Zealand.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    edited July 2007
    OK, but do you have to twist the tops of bottles the other way ? ;)

What I would like to know is at what point in the globe do the toilets flush the other way ?
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited July 2007
    The equator.
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Willow
    edited July 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    The equator.

I thought so....so you could have on one side of the street a toilet flush one way and on the other the other way... Strange....
  • Disc Jockey
    Disc Jockey Posts: 1,013
    edited July 2007
    Northern/southern hemisphere has no effect whatsoever on the way toilets drain, or sinks or anything else, it's an often repeated myth The way toilets drain is determined by which way the water squirts out under the rim.
    "The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage." Thucydides
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited July 2007
    In Antarctica they flush up. :D
    For the over serious ones.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Disc Jockey
    edited July 2007
    janmike wrote: »
    In Antarctica they flush up. :D
    For the over serious ones.

They do in France too. They are often mistaken for drinking fountains :eek:
    "The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage." Thucydides
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited July 2007
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited July 2007
    They do in France too. They are often mistaken for drinking fountains :eek:

Agreed. It's amazing how many people actually believe that.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Disc Jockey
    edited July 2007
    I can't get youtube at work, is that a video showing the water draining in different directions?

http://www.ems.psu.edu/~fraser/Bad/BadCoriolis.html
  • Willow
    edited July 2007
    janmike wrote: »
    Agreed. It's amazing how many people actually believe that.

I don't see why people would think that..unless they drink from the other end!
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited July 2007
    I can't get youtube at work, is that a video showing the water draining in different directions?

http://www.ems.psu.edu/~fraser/Bad/BadCoriolis.html

No it's a scene from a Simpsons episode where they visit Australia and the US Embassy has their toilet rigged with a ridiculous contraption to make the water spin the "correct, American way".

Homer sheds a tear while singing My Country 'Tis of Thee:D
  • Disc Jockey
    edited July 2007
    No it's a scence from a Simpsons episdoe where they visit Australia and the US Embassy has their toilet rigged with a ridiculous contraption to make the water spin the "correct, American way".

Homer sheds a tear while singing My Country 'Tis of Thee:D

:D:D:D
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited July 2007
    My best friend is Australian and he stays drunk. So I think the room only spins when you're sober.

Spins, and when sober I'm sure he shakes and sweats and sees bugs, spiders and snakes crawling up the walls and feels like spider webs are all over his body!:eek: :D