sounding off

2»

Comments

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited July 2007
    yes it's been at the $177 for a few days now... i'm sure it will go up in the final couple of hours.

His store is just a front for flipping equipment.. he doesn't keep much of what he gets..
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited July 2007
    So what are you going to do Al?
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • danger boy
    edited July 2007
    i'm sure i'll confront him.. i think that's the only right thing to do after the auction ends. I'm sure he'll fell bad about it.

As much as revenge sounds like fun.. that's really not me. and what if he found out i was the high bidder on his auction? It would make me just as much of an **** as him.
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited July 2007
    danger boy wrote: »
    i'm sure i'll confront him.. i think that's the only right thing to do after the auction ends. I'm sure he'll fell bad about it.

As much as revenge sounds like fun.. that's really not me. and what if he found out i was the high bidder on his auction? It would make me just as much of an **** as him.
    Ya, SHAME on all you guys. Corrupting Danger Boy! Vengeful monkeys.....:D
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited July 2007
    I'll buy the receiver if you want and will send you to his front door as my pickup agent.................just get it from his hands quickly as I'm sure he will **** himself.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • danger boy
    edited July 2007
    I'll buy the receiver if you want and will send you to his front door as my pickup agent.................just get it from his hands quickly as I'm sure he will **** himself.

yeah that would be funny..... :D :eek:
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,329
    edited July 2007
    Fantastic idea!!!!!

If you want to do that and you will let me Join in on the fun I will split the cost with you. I am dead serious it would be poetic justice.

Then if you want we could hold a rafflle for the receiver here for $100.00 more on the item for instance if we get it for $250.00. Sell 70 tickets for $5.00 each and give the profit to Dangerboy

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,305
    edited July 2007
    Sounds good to me Snow. Poetic justice indeed. I'm in to help as well. LMK.

That's just wrong.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited July 2007
    People have pickup agents? How do i get one of those.....:confused::D