ISonic Alarm setting ?? also time setting problem

Options
dreamss
dreamss Posts: 1
edited May 2007 in Troubleshooting
I do use the alarm function of the ISonic but do not wake to easily with the gradule volume increase. Is there a way to turn off this so the volume i set before i go to bed is the same volume I wake up to.

Also

I am haveing a bit of an issue where the time region code keeps coming up and have to hit the enter button to save the setting again.
Post edited by dreamss on

Comments

• bknauss
    bknauss Posts: 1,441
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Hi dreamss. Currently, there is no way to have the alarm come on at your desired volume.

When the time region pops up, it means the I-Sonic was most likely subjected to a low voltage from the wall outlet.

Hope that helps.

Brian
    Brian Knauss
    ex-Electrical Engineer for Polk
  • heat2313
    heat2313 Posts: 1
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Hi ...My Isonic clock seems to run faster than every clock in my house. Where I am moving the Isonic clock back a couple of minutes every week or so.

Has anyone experienced this....and are there any known fixes...

thanks in advance!
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited May 2007
    Options
    I've had to reset the time/region once so far, always wondered why it happened. Thanks Brian.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Hello,
    In all likelihood any I-Sonic that is experiencing a problem keeping correct time has a less than perfect clock timing crystal. Any owner is enclouraged to send their I-Sonic to Polk Audio, 2550 Britannia Blvd., Suite A, San Diego, CA. 92154. We can quickly replace the crystal and get your unit back to you in very short order. Please include a short note giving us your name, address a daytime telephone number and a description of the problem.
    Regards, Ken
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,654
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Ken to the rescue again and again and again. He is the man.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.