FS/ onix ref1's + 28 in. atlantis pro stands

Options
marvda1
marvda1 Posts: 4,880
edited May 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
for sale mint condition pair of onix reference one speakers in rosewood ($1200) and a pair of 28 in. atlantis pro ($200 heavy) speaker stands. for local dfw area pickup asking $650 for speakers and stands.
Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
Puritan PSM156
Post edited by marvda1 on

Comments

• dane_peterson
    dane_peterson Posts: 1,903
    edited May 2007
    Options
    BAH! This is EXACTLY what I want for my 2-channel. Wish you were local.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Would you consider selling the stands separately? Can you tell me about them, provide pics or a link to info?

Thanks
  • marvda1
    edited May 2007
    Options
    here's a link to a picture of the stands, the color is not silver but a steel gray (navy grey with a hint of blue in it)
    http://www.audioplusservices.com/atlantis/pro.html
    yes i would consider selling the stands then i could ship the speakers....Dane?
    marvin
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited May 2007
    Options
    PM, they are the same as what I had at the Lone Star Audio Fest, that the LSi9's were anchored down with, only marvda's are a few inches taller.

You can't get a better stand, unless you spend uber $$$. The retail is actually $225/pair, and they are sand / shot fillable with adjustable spikes.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited May 2007
    Options
    How much would you like for the stands?
  • dane_peterson
    edited May 2007
    Options
    I have a quick question:
    I've noticed on AV123 that you can buy the Onix SP3 and Ref1 monitors for $1199 + $42 shipping. Is this just me, or is that price about half of what they'd ask for this equipment separately?

The only reason I inquire is because if I could buy these from you, I'd want an SP3 to go with it. But it kinda seems silly if I'd end up spending more on a used SP3 and these. Could you provide any clarification on this?
  • marvda1
    edited May 2007
    Options
    if i sell the stands the speakers will only be $525. that's the way av123 operates with their package deals, they do sort of undercut resale value.
    marvin
    Puritan PSM156
  • dane_peterson
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Gotcha, just wanted to make sure I was understanding their prices correctly. Got the PM--I'll get back to you.