the only thing I'd be worried is the lack of pictures
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I will have to commend him for taking the brow-beating in stride, as a lot of other people I have seen here haven't been so good at that.
  • Cursed1
    Cursed1 Posts: 66
    edited April 2007
    Options
    JimBRICK wrote: »
    the only thing I'd be worried is the lack of pictures

I got home late last night and I am just leaving for work again. I will have pics up tonight. Sorry for the delay!!!
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited April 2007
    Options
    jakelm wrote: »
    ///////////"""""""""""^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Trying to get to 1000 so I can be accepted here...:( :mad: :(

Didn't anyone tell you? The acceptance rating has been raised to 2000. :)
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited April 2007
    Options
    madmax wrote: »
    madmax

AWWWW, CRAP! And I just hit 1000.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • noimposse
    noimposse Posts: 264
    edited April 2007
    Options
    madmax

At my post rate I'll never be accepted :(

/////noone loves me\\\\\\

I'll stop filling this thread up with crap now...
    Ghetto Rig
    Power: HK AVR245.
    Screen: LG 24" 1080p.
    Speaks: Rti4.
    Source: PC. PS3. Xbox360.
    Cables: BlueJeans. Monoprice.
  • sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    edited April 2007
    Options
    noimposse wrote: »
    At my post rate I'll never be accepted :(

Your post rate??! Look at my post rate! I think I have averaged about two posts a month for the last six years!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • Cursed1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I will have to commend him for taking the brow-beating in stride, as a lot of other people I have seen here haven't been so good at that.

• venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2007
    Options
    madmax

Damn, then I'm out too. Been here since 98' does that count?
    V
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited April 2007
    Options
    No Venom!!!!! j/k. We have had a member ripped as of today from that vinyl selling guy who said he was a good guy.

We have another pending a rip based on a pm I received, the flea market has become less than it once was.

This sort of thinking that was posted about oh we are worrying to much is not correct, its OUR Flea Market, its not some bid site or craiglist. guys have been watching over this place for years and are now supposed to put up with some newbies nonsense about worrying to much? Demi did exactly the right thing.

I might be interested in buying some of the speakers if you split them up, but I would want them delivered before paying for them, I want to make sure they are OK and I actually get them. Lets see I have what I dont even know, but more than 50 deals here, probably alot more, you have none, and I bunch of pad posts, yea, you want to sell them to me, I want them at my house first. I will say not stomping your feet like some is commendable. And your B&K gear is very nice.

RT1
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited April 2007
    Options
    If you no likey, you can always haul your **** off to another forum where the hardcore, longterm members DON'T watch out for your newbie asses. CAPICHE?
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,451
    edited April 2007
    Options
    George Grand..........good point.

Reeltrouble1............Amen.

Demi.........good call!

I'm a newbie here and all I have to say to other newbies, is respect your veterans on this forum. They say what they say because they are WISE. They know how things go. You don't. Don't get upset or try to change things, just participate....is that too much to ask?
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited April 2007
    Options
    If you no likey, you can always haul your **** off to another forum where the hardcore, longterm members DON'T watch out for your newbie asses. CAPICHE?

Well put.
  • Cursed1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    No Venom!!!!! j/k. We have had a member ripped as of today from that vinyl selling guy who said he was a good guy.

We have another pending a rip based on a pm I received, the flea market has become less than it once was.

This sort of thinking that was posted about oh we are worrying to much is not correct, its OUR Flea Market, its not some bid site or craiglist. guys have been watching over this place for years and are now supposed to put up with some newbies nonsense about worrying to much? Demi did exactly the right thing.

I might be interested in buying some of the speakers if you split them up, but I would want them delivered before paying for them, I want to make sure they are OK and I actually get them. Lets see I have what I dont even know, but more than 50 deals here, probably alot more, you have none, and I bunch of pad posts, yea, you want to sell them to me, I want them at my house first. I will say not stomping your feet like some is commendable. And your B&K gear is very nice.

RT1

What are you looking to buy. I am willing to work something out.
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited April 2007
    Options
    But still no pictures... Willing to sell anything, but still no pictures...
  • George Grand
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Pictures are overrated anyway.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,654
    edited April 2007
    Options
    too funny george
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited April 2007
    Options
    how much for the whole system, im interested. need u to ship to japan
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Cursed1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    zingo wrote: »
    But still no pictures... Willing to sell anything, but still no pictures...

Pictures added!
  • dane_peterson
    dane_peterson Posts: 1,903
    edited April 2007
    Options
    If you haven't sold the LSiFX's by the time the Chicagoland Polkfest rolls around, I might take them off your hands.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited April 2007
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    George Grand..........good point.

Reeltrouble1............Amen.

Demi.........good call!

I'm a newbie here and all I have to say to other newbies, is respect your veterans on this forum. They say what they say because they are WISE. They know how things go. You don't. Don't get upset or try to change things, just participate....is that too much to ask?

Whew, that was one of the best ****-kissing posts I've seen!;) I thinks someone is gonna be selling something soon.:p
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,451
    edited April 2007
    Options
    daboyz wrote: »
    Whew, that was one of the best ****-kissing posts I've seen!;) I thinks someone is gonna be selling something soon.:p
    Um, ok.

First off, I don't know Demi from a hole in the wall.

Second, I don't need to kiss ****.

Third, My post was the truth. They all had good points.

I have nothing to sell.

"Daboy's gots me wrongs."
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I don't think he has anything to sell.....He still needs to get a rig going if I remember correctly......
  • reeltrouble1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Looks like Cursed and I have a deal on the lsifx, he has been very communicative on responses.

RT1
  • Cursed1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Looks like Cursed and I have a deal on the lsifx, he has been very communicative on responses.

RT1

I have packaged them up and will be sending them out on Monday as promised.

Tracking number to follow.
  • George Grand
    edited April 2007
    Options
    treitz3 might be a newbie chronologically, but his post count will soon not reflect that. It took me 3 1/2 years to reach 1,000 posts on the Carver Forum. Mr. treitz3 has amassed 989 (last time I looked) Carver Forum posts, in about 6 months. Some of them are even decipherable.
  • Cursed1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Center channel is sold!!!
  • Cursed1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    If you haven't sold the LSiFX's by the time the Chicagoland Polkfest rolls around, I might take them off your hands.

They are sold. If something changes I will contact you. Thanks!
  • dane_peterson
    dane_peterson Posts: 1,903
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Things are changing on my front anyway, so no worries.
  • reeltrouble1
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I received the LSI FX from Cursed1, everything is great, just as described the speakers look new and were packaged in original container box.

+1 to Shack.

Thanks Cursed a pleasure to deal with, nice new Polkie on this particular transaction.

RT1