Got NAD? Crazy Doro's NAD Blowout

Options
13»

Comments

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Yeah, that was one of the easiest online transactions I have had with an individual, if not the easiest transaction I have ever had involving the internet....AWESOME SELLER!
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Jim & Bill - Thanks very much for picking up the units, you won't be disappointed. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or comments.

I'm sad now.....my NADS are leaving :)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited March 2007
    Options
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I have a nice new NAD on it's way...:p
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    JimBRICK wrote:

That review is also linked by NAD on the homepage. You can't help but feel snug as a bug after reading that huh?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I read a couple of reviews on the c320 before I sent the email......I really can't wait. I thought the stereo receiver was too expensive for my taste at first, then I spent another $200 anyway on a tuner....I guess I am special...Narf.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Bill - I certainly would have enjoyed the sale on the receiver but since you were in fact looking for a quality tuner, whether off the cuff or seriously, the Sansui was a given. It's old school charm with alot of attention given to the tradeoff between sensitivity and separation in the guts section. Joe just happened to have a great unit handy....congrats.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    That tuner is cool as hell, and the look sold it for me...That thing is sexy as hell.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    When you start calling electronics sexy, you might need to lower your meds :)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    Options
    That tuner is cool as hell, and the look sold it for me...That thing is sexy as hell.
    My fingernails are still dug into the tuna, I just need the dough so bad that I had to put it up. . .hell my wife gave me a bunch of shite tonight for letting it go. She cringes at the thought of XM or Serius and liked the sound of the Sansui. And it is sexy as hell . . . my meds were justed adjusted by the shrink so it's not the meds. LOL:D :p
  • JimBRICK
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Man the MO is in the MAIL I love getting new shiat
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Jim - Sounds good, she's labeled and ready to get dropped off. Thanks much.
  • JimBRICK
    edited March 2007
    Options
    is it wrong to love electronics like you love your children??????
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Absoluetly normal.
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    JimBRICK wrote:
    is it wrong to love electronics like you love your children??????

If your amplifier was dangling by a thread over a lake and your child who can't swim was in the lake struggling. . . where would you go first? AHHHHAAAAAA gottcha!
  • JimBRICK
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I'd send the wife in for the kid LOL
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    JimBRICK wrote:
    I'd send the wife in for the kid LOL
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D
  • JimBRICK
    edited March 2007
    Options
    the best thing about getting this is now when I get my lsi speakers I'm going to use the nad for my preamp and find myself a nice power amp.
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction