Options

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    Options
    shack wrote:
    THANK YOU....THANK YOU...THANK YOU!

I've been avoiding this thread because this little voice kept saying "You miss the C320BEE...buy Mark's!". More gear is NOT what I need.

Yep I feel the same way when threads like this are looming large. It's like a drug.:eek:
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,092
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I'm going to have to pass on this GREAT NAD Deal. Sorry Shack and sorry Doro. The other deal I was working went thru and I have taken delivery of a different unit for my office rig and it is working out nicely.

Atleast you get a free bump :o

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • punk-roc
    punk-roc Posts: 1,150
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I'll take some of the pressure off of you other audio-fiends, dibs on the CEE320! =P

Jason
    2-Channel - So far...
    Pre: Dodd ELP
    DAC: W4S-Dac2
    Source(s): Computer and Denon 2910
    Amp: Parasound HCA-1200II
    Speakers: LSi9s - Vr3 Fortress Mod
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Jason and I spoke via email and thanks for your interest BTW.

I think he should be looking for a stand alone amplifier for his intended purpose, as opposed to an IA just for the amplifier section. It's simply a waste of an excellent pre-amp section IMO.

Good luck Jason:D

The 320BEE, 720BEE and T743 are still up for sale....come on, let's sit down and talk folks.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited March 2007
    Options
    doro when are you gonna have me a nice 5 channel power amp?
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I may come across one in my travels at some point :)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I'm looking at the finances tonight, I might just bite on this tomorrow......Shipping included? I assume as well you take paypal? I am very serious, I need a nice little piece like this to push the B&W 600s in my room....Now I need a tuner again though......It never ends...
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Bill - No problem, you just let me know what you want to do and I'll take care of you.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I will take it. PM to follow.:D
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    dorokusai@comcast.net

I hate PM's.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    just sent you an e-mail.....:)
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,092
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Sweet..........this is going from one good home to another ;)
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Oh yeah.....It's gonna be mighty pretty in the bedroom.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Bill - Is the B&W a bookshelf? I think I had a pair of 600 series at some point, nice speakers.

Hey gang, I still have a MINT AVR and Receiver for sale....save me some heartache as eBay makes me ill.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Yeah they are 600i's....Got em at the pawn shop for $70...What a find! I love those little ****!
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I have a pair of KEF C15 on the computer rig. It's another small, really fun bookend that my brother Russman found for me in TX. This was the speaker that really turned the screws on me back in the late 80's.....I've never been the same.

Who else has a pair of these things...I forget?
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited March 2007
    Options
    The Acoustic Research Receiver I got from Russ cost me a pair of KEF 102's that I stole for $20. THOSE were pretty fine. They were mint too. There's very little chance I was going to part with those for money. I really wanted that AR Receiver, they're tough to find.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I'm a KEF lover George....I'll find the right pair eventually :)
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I'm looking at the finances tonight, I might just bite on this tomorrow......Shipping included? I assume as well you take paypal? I am very serious, I need a nice little piece like this to push the B&W 600s in my room....Now I need a tuner again though......It never ends...

Bill HERE is a tuner for ya!

I just bought an antenae for it, it's brand new still in the package, I throw it in.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Bill HERE is a tuner for ya!

I just bought an antenae for it, it's brand new still in the package, I throw it in.
    I just might take you up on that.....need to see if I can swing it.....I will let you know.:D
    That is one sexy tuner...:D
  • hearingimpared
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I just might take you up on that.....need to see if I can swing it.....I will let you know.:D
    That is one sexy tuner...:D

If you need to pay over time that is not a problem.:)
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I love the old school dial and green backlighting on it.....it would compliment the gray/green NAD :)
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Ef it. Check your Pm's.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I boughted it. hehehe God I spent a lot of money tonight.....lol
    Yes I misspelled it on purpose. I also fix helibachopters according to a date I had a couple of months back...Yeah, didn't call her back.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    You need anything else? ;) Nice grab Bill, that tuner is sweet. Do you have a nice antenna? I run a Magnum Dynalab on the roof, modestly priced, excellent antenna.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Couldn't resist....I need a SACD player, but I think I might wait on that one....Depends on the deal.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2007
    Options
    I don't have one handy but save my email ;)
  • JimBRICK
    edited March 2007
    Options
    the 743 is MINE ALLLLLLL MINE
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Looks like Doro had a good sales night....:)
  • JimBRICK
    edited March 2007
    Options
    he made it crazy easy too. I'm happy with the price and the receiver cant wait to have it hooked up
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction