FS: Onix XCD 88 - Like New Condition

Options
VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,091
edited January 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Brand: AV123/Onix
Model: XCD-88
Sold New: $300 + 30 S/H
Condition of item: 9/10 for preowned, no marks that I can remember off hand - facia is 10/10 easy. Case I did not see any marks...
My Price: $250 shipped OBO
What comes with that price? Onix XCD 88, Remote (9/10), Manual, Original Box and Packing + Extra packing

I imagine the unit isnt quite a year old. It replaced my Denon DCM 280 (I believe was the model #) - compared to the Denon, the bass response was far tighter and refined... a tad more detailed and open...

This unit is also a step or two above my Cambridge DVD player for what it is worth. The Onix is a lil more refined and laid back in comparison - yet retaining all of its detail..

Overall its a very solid unit, aluminum face - aluminum case, very solid unit at about 15-18 pounds for a CD player... Remote also has an aluminum face on it...

Anything else you need to know, please respond here or email me at Vr3mxdmicblce2k7@gmail.com

Conditions of Sale: Must Read
1) Money Order Only
2) Only CONUS, will not ship elsewhere
3) Must respond in this thread to show interest, email to finish - just to keep it fair
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited December 2006
    Options
    One day I'm going to stop reading the flea market. I just feel it. I know I will. I'll overcome this one day. I must.

Good luck with your sale....
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • VR3
    edited December 2006
    Options
    Haha..

Just buy it already ;)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2006
    Options
    Yes..it was a DCM-280; still performing for my backyard Atriums.

Buy with confidence from the kid; he takes care of his gear and does a great job with packing.

Good luck with the sale...and Happy New Year.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • VR3
    edited January 2007
    Options
    bump
  • VR3
    edited January 2007
    Options
    220 shipped.
  • audiobliss
    edited January 2007
    Options
    *grits teeth and determines not to look at thread again*
    In Use
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Just by it bliss. I had and Onxi xcd-99 and, from what I understand, the only difference between the two is cosmetic. It was a very nice CDP. IMO it was better than the Rotel 1070 I had.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • VR3
    edited January 2007
    Options
    how is this not sold?
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Man, i want that... BAD.... Lemme check my bank statement and see if any money is still left. I'll let you know tomorrow.

So, dibs for now.

EDIT: So, what is this being replaced with? The Cambridge?
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • audiobliss
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Nope. He snagged a Shanling tube CDP. In this thread.
    In Use
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
  • ledhed
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Well, college seems to just crush any chance I have at bagging some great gear. I guess I need to keep focus on the BADA HD22 that I've been wanting anyway.
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • VR3
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Ledhed you want it..

send me 50 a month or w/e - IDK - w/e you can do

Id rather you have it than some n000b
  • Gaara
    Gaara Posts: 2,415
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I have got to stop buying gear! Off the top of my head in the last two months I have purchased a pair of Gallo Reference Centers for use as rears, a pair of Onix Xl-s speakers in black, a pair in Ferrari Red with Skiing Ninja Mods, A pair of Polk R-150s for my sister, almost a new sub but I got a flat and now the add is gone on audiogon, A reference promitheus audio dual mono TVC, a standard promitheus audio dual mono tvc, a sonic impact t-amp, a Trends Audio TA-10, a Trends Audio UD-10, a Onix R-DES...and probably more I can't think of right now. Rant mode off.

Anyway, to add to this massive list, I will take the XCD 88, 220 shipped is to good to pass up. pm me with details.

Jared
  • ledhed
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Ok, Gaara has it. I can't justify that amount right now. Thanks for the offer though Sid, I really appreciate it.
  • Gaara
    Gaara Posts: 2,415
    edited January 2007
    Options
    ledhed,

If you want it by all means go for it. I was under the impression from your post that you were looking for something else. It really isn't a big deal to me, if Sid is serious about a payment plan by all means its yours. Hell I've already scooped up a couple of good deals of the FM in the last month or so.

Jared
  • VR3
    edited January 2007
    Options
    send me an email at vr3mxdmicblce2k7@gmail.com
  • VR3
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Gaara - bump
  • VR3
    edited January 2007
    Options
    Lets consider this one sold