Week #10 in the NFL...

Options
Frank Z
Frank Z Posts: 5,860
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
And Broncos Win...Swept the Raiders this year. Yeah, I'm lovin' it!!

Upsets today out the yang!

Gimme your best Ah Shiznit! story of the day.
9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Did the Pats lose to the Jets? Really?

Remember when the Patriots used to be good? Smart with clock management? The best 2 minute drill in the game? Remember that team?

Now we're the team who throws down the middle with a minute fifteen to go? Really? Cuz I hate that team.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Boy...Atlanta and Vick are looking really good now :rolleyes: ...especially after some of you guys were singing their praises a couple of weeks ago. Back to back losses to Detroit and Cleveland. Your talking them up was worse than being on the cover of SI.

Cincy choked big time.

TN really does suck.

JAX and KC have proved they are average at best...
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Mazeroth
    Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
    edited November 2006
    Options
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited November 2006
    Options
    shack wrote:

JAX and KC have proved they are average at best...

ya, I was really disappointed in KC's effort today. We should have kicked their tails all over that field. It didn't help that we had our Star LB out, out Star Guard out, and our QB still nursing his injury on the sideline. Regardless, we should have cleaned them up.

My hopes for a playoff run are very thin tonight.

Good comeback win for the Donkeys. I was hoping Chokeland might have pulled it out. Oh well.
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Vikings are on their way to the Superbowl...

Look out for their high-powered offense...:rolleyes:
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited November 2006
    Options
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,296
    edited November 2006
    Options
    There's only one explanation........somebody has to be in league with the devil.

Fer cryin' out loud !!

One good thing, I guess....although my Rams lost, Seattle didn't cover the spread.

I get a kick out of the announcers talking about Bulger's QB rating, and how Jackson is such a powerful back, and ..... yadda yadda yadda.
    I can't help but think of an old saying: Winners look at the scoreboard, losers look at statistics.

:(
    Sal Palooza
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Go jets!! a much needed win today.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2006
    Options
    J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Seattle has a very gifted athlete in its backup QB. I am very happy they've gone 2 and 1 during Hasselback's injury. Beating the Rams today was huge for the Seahawks.
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited November 2006
    Options
    I'm not convinced KC showed up to play today. Huard didn't bring his A-game that's for sure. I can't even say it was a good defensive effort on Miami's part as just Huard not playing well.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited November 2006
    Options
    I was at the Jax game yesterday, pretty dismal display by Jax, wide receivers acted "scared" to lay it out, along with alot bad penalties. Fred Taylor did play well for the Jaguars.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ahorvitz
    ahorvitz Posts: 235
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Ugh, the Pats didn't show up for that one. One possession we're scoring in 31 seconds, all others, we can't figure out the Jets D. We've lost to every decent team we've played. Hell, we're helping the Jets into the 6 seed.

I suck at picking games.
    Main Rig
    Pioneer Elite SC-05, Rotel RMB-1075
    RT800i, CS400i, RT35i, FXi50, Klipsch RSW-12
    Pioneer Elite DV F-07, PS3, Wii
    Monster HTS 3500 MKII
    SC Analog 2, BJC Speaker Wire
    Samsung HL61A650

2nd Rig

Pioneer Elite VSX-56txi, Pioneer Elite DV-47a
    Cambridge Soundworks, MC150 (Center), MC100 x 4, Mirage LF-150

Office

Adcom GTP-400, Adcom GFA-535II, (need a quality CDP), RT55i
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Looks like Romo is the real deal. Over 300 yds, 2 tds and 0 ints in only his 3rd career game and 2nd start. Too bad it took till half-way through the season for Parcells to make the change. They still have a chance at making the playoffs, but can only afford one or two more losses.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • dagame27
    dagame27 Posts: 561
    edited November 2006
    Options
    You gotta love Romo, Noel. I am still finishing grad school at Eastern Illinois and he is like a legend here. His jersey is still hanging in the closest bar to the football field. Too bad we suck now.
    ChrisPreamp: Anthem Pre 2L (Jan-Phillips Green) Processor: Integra DHC 80.2Amp: B&K 200.5Streaming: Bluesound Node 2IDAC: Eastern Electric Minimax Plus4K Bluray: Panasonic UB820Mains: Von Schweikert VR2Center: Von Schweikert LCR15Analysis Plus Cables