Britney Spears Files For Divorce

Options
DarqueKnight
DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
I guess being a high-profile sugah-mama got old. Fortunately, K-Fed has his lucrative rapping career to fall back on.;)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Britney Spears filed for divorced Tuesday from Kevin Federline, officials said. The Los Angeles County Superior Court filing cites "irreconcible differences," said court spokeswoman Kathy Roberts.

Spears, 24, married rapper Kevin Federline, 28, in 2004. They have a 1-year-old son, Sean Preston, and an infant son who was born Sept. 12. The couple have not confirmed the infant's name, which is reportedly Jayden James.
Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2006
    Options
    What she ever saw in him, and didn't see in ME is beyond my realm of comprehension.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited November 2006
    Options
    If they can't make it, what hope do the rest of us have?
  • univera
    univera Posts: 848
    edited November 2006
    Options
    She's now chunkalicious, Russman. Trailer trashola....
    UNIVERA
    Historic Charleston SC

2 Channel:
    SDA-SRS's RDO tweets
    Biamped Anthem 2 SE's w/1970's NOS Siemens CCA's
    Anthem Pre 2L w/E.harmonix platinum matched 6H23's
    CDP- NAD C 542

HT setup:
    AVR: NAD T 773
    Rears: Polk LC80i
    DVD: Toshiba 3109 dual tray
    Subs: Velodyne and M&K
    T.V.: Sony KDL-52XBR4 w/Vans Evers Clean Line Jr.
    Conditioner: Panamax M5100EX

Master Bedroom Sony 40KDL-XBR3

"I love it when a plan comes together." Hannibal Smith, The A-Team
  • DarqueKnight
    edited November 2006
    Options
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    What she ever saw in him, and didn't see in ME is beyond my realm of comprehension.

Do you have a job? Some women don't like guys with their own money. They need to have "control".
  • samiam
    samiam Posts: 70
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Finally, sweet revenge! He hit it while she was primo and now K-Fed is going to be set.for.life! Move over Anna Nicole! rofl
    Fronts RTI 8 Cherry (Bi-wired/ampd)
    Center CSI 5 Cherry
    Surrounds RTI 6's Cherry
    (Currently fiddling with Mirage Nanosats for l/r surrounds)
    MONSTER HTS 5000 MKII Power Conditioner
    Marantz SR7500 Reciever

Home Brew PC Music Server/Gamer
    Nintendo WEEEEEE!
    Panasonic AX100 Projector
    DIY Screen (for now)
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Yeah, I told her to slim down and drop the loser before I'd go out with her. Saw her on Letterman the other night, she looked pretty good. And now she dropped K-Fed. Looks like I can let her in now.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • DarqueKnight
    edited November 2006
    Options
    samiam wrote:
    Finally, sweet revenge! He hit it while she was primo and now K-Fed is going to be set.for.life! Move over Anna Nicole! rofl

K-Fed set for life? I don't think so. He might be set for a life of bare subsistance. Who do you think is going to get custody of the kids? Usually the way it works in this country is that the non-custodial parent (usually the father) has to pay child support to the custodial parent.

I don't know what kind of pre-nup Britney drafted up, but K-Fed could end up paying a large chunk of whatever settlement he gets BACK TO BRITNEY to help support those two sweet little kiddies.

Also, remember, there are two other spawn of K-Fed's living in California. You can best believe that their (scorned) mother is gonna get hers. Damn, that's gotta mess with your head: you get a big fat alimony check every month and you have to fork over 98% of it to your two baby mommas. What was that thing Steve (Crododile Hunter) Irwin used to say? "Owwwww....that's gotta hurt."

Payback is a beyaaatch.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Poor K-Fred! Divorce is the effin' you get for the effin' you got! He's still smilin':D Bangin' first class babes in their prime, spending their money, appearing on TV. Maybe someday he'll have to grow up:(
    Carl

• DarqueKnight
    edited November 2006
    Options
    If he had been smart (yeah, right), he would have stashed away a lot of loot in preparation for the day when Britney got tired of his broke ****.

We'll see how much interest the record companies have in him now that he is no longer Mr. Britney Spears.

You know, you can't buy entertainment this hilarious. Such good sport.:D
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,880
    edited November 2006
    Options

You know, you can't buy entertainment this hilarious.

Bingo, we have a winner!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited November 2006
    Options
    If he had been smart (yeah, right), he would have stashed away a lot of loot in preparation for the day when Britney got tired of his broke ****.

We'll see how much interest the record companies have in him now that he is no longer Mr. Britney Spears.

You know, you can't buy entertainment this hilarious. Such good sport.:D

Hell, I don't think anyone has interest in him...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15516597/
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • bobman1235
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Their pre-nup actually says that he gets MORE money depending on how many kids they have. Believe me, he will be set for life.

Also, the fact that we are all talking about this pretty much proves we're doomed as a society.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited November 2006
    Options
    So when is the Honeymoon Video coming out?!?

She's a has been already and he is a "never was", now would be the perfect time!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • samiam
    samiam Posts: 70
    edited November 2006
    Options
    MacLeod wrote:

She's a has been already and he is a "never was", now would be the perfect time!
    :eek: :D Honeymoon vid, can't believe you said that.... rofl
    Fronts RTI 8 Cherry (Bi-wired/ampd)
    Center CSI 5 Cherry
    Surrounds RTI 6's Cherry
    (Currently fiddling with Mirage Nanosats for l/r surrounds)
    MONSTER HTS 5000 MKII Power Conditioner
    Marantz SR7500 Reciever

Home Brew PC Music Server/Gamer
    Nintendo WEEEEEE!
    Panasonic AX100 Projector
    DIY Screen (for now)
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited November 2006
    Options
    this is ex husband what number 2 or 3 right?
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited November 2006
    Options
    There was a prenup. She may be a bit slow, but her Mom and Lawyers are not. Neither of them were going to let that dipshit walk away with half of what she made.

She's got alot of money, personal trainers out the ****, chefs out the **** and that dipshit out of her life. She's going to start makin a move again to get her groove back (or whatever you want to call it).

Yeah, i'd hit it! :cool:
    No excuses!
  • bobman1235
    edited November 2006
    Options
    danger boy wrote:
    this is ex husband what number 2 or 3 right?

She had that one from Vegas that she was married to for literally two days, but that's it.

She is lookin pretty good these days, despite squeezin out two puppies.
  • krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited November 2006
    Options
    MacLeod wrote:

That may be true..but that "has been" probably has a net worth of about $150 mil...:(
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2006
    Options
    univera wrote:

hey brotha, some of us like the chickies with a little meat on the bones :D

I'm no Britney fan, but you watch, she'll be back.

look at all the publicity she has been getting while not putting out albums, her name is still on everyone's tongue, that means she's gonna sell albums, as long as she puts out good stuff (for bubblegum pop I mean). someone writes her a big hit, and she's right back in the game.

Kfed?, he'll be fine, not a huge multimillionaire due to prenup, but he'll be ok as long as he doesnt shoot the wad on hookers and blow.
    child support?, nah, no judge in Cali is gonna make him pay child support to multi millionaire Britney, but child support for the 2 kids he had with Char Jackson (I think thats her name) back in the day, after she petitions the court after Kfed gets his cash, thats another story. wont crush him, but it will sting.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Gotta say, looking real good! I'd be all over it!
    No excuses!
  • bobman1235
    edited November 2006
    Options
    univera wrote:

She's always been trailer trash, but she definitely lost a lot of that chunkiness from all the recent pics I've seen of her. Looking REAL good.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited November 2006
    Options
    She looked her best here. If she can get that back that would be great.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited November 2006
    Options

Hard to argue there...:eek:
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • bobman1235
    edited November 2006
    Options

Wow, Darla givin us some opinions on the ladies, way to be :)

The "I'm a Slave 4 U" video is still her highlight for me. Holy God.

Recent pics.
  • DarqueKnight
    edited November 2006
    Options
    K-Fed set for life? I don't think so. He might be set for a life of bare subsistance. Who do you think is going to get custody of the kids? Usually the way it works in this country is that the non-custodial parent (usually the father) has to pay child support to the custodial parent.

"LOS ANGELES (AP) - A day after Britney Spears filed divorce papers, Kevin Federline counter-filed court papers Wednesday seeking sole custody of the couple's two children.

The former backup dancer and aspiring rapper is also seeking spousal support. He says the couple's community assets are "uncertain," though Spears said in her divorce papers there were none to speak of, suggesting the two had a prenuptial agreement in place.

"Kevin is prepared to go the distance in order to do what he feels is necessary to protect and safeguard the children and will not be intimidated or dissuaded from pursuit of those goals," said Michael Sands, spokesman for Federline's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan.""

As Yoda would say, "Expected, this was."