Ebay feedback....

Options
RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
Just over 6 years in the making, I hit FIVE-HUNDRED postive feedback from unique buyers/sellers (642 total).

Not tooting my own horn, but man the gear that's left this house and scattered itself all over the world - the packing, the forms..... It's all been worth it.

Here's to the next 500.

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Congrats . . . want to sell me your Shure V15xMR??????
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,365
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Congrats on the 500 milestone Russ!
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Congrats! Looking forward to the next bid'ness dealing with you!
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Congrats Russ!I only have 300 myself....:)
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Sorry just gotta ask.....Why did some schmuck give you negative?

Congrats though!!!!

EDIT: Never mind. Since I'm bored and apparently have no life I scrolled through until I found it. I think I got the general gist. SCHMUCK!:D
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited October 2006
    Options
    There's always a schmuck..even if you are a good seller. I have had a guy who was in Germany leave me bad feedback because I canceled his sale on a TV for LOCAL pick up only....in Miami Florida! Hello!?!I was able to get it taken back with SquareTrade but sometimes people are just jerks.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2006
    Options
    It was a 'fish' shaped glass serving bowl I was selling for my mom about 5 years ago. The winning bid was $4.50 + $4.50 shipping. Shipping ended up being almost $7, and the box to send it in was another $2. Forget the ebay fees on top.

She found a small chip I didn't notice, and dinged me.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Refefer
    Refefer Posts: 1,280
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Congrats on the 500! Powerseller/buyer is quality.

I myself am getting close to 500, I only have 485 to go :D
    Lovin that music year after year.

Main 2 Channel System

Polk SDA-1B,
    Promitheus Audio TVC SE,
    Rotel RB-980BX,
    OPPO DV-970HD,
    Lite Audio DAC AH,
    IXOS XHA305 Interconnects

Computer Rig

Polk SDA CRS+,
    Creek Audio 5350 SE,
    Morrow Audio MA1 Interconnect,
    HRT Music Streamer II
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I have four, maybe someday I will have 5.

Congrats Russ.

RT1
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited October 2006
    Options
    You're like an audio Santa Russ..

Spreading hope and good cheer to all:D

Congrats!
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • univera
    univera Posts: 848
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I'm touching myself...Oh, yea, congrats. As you know, that's a lot of work, especially packing boxes properly. I've packed hundreds myself, and it can take 45 minutes at times to really pack something the proper way.

BTW, Russman, I had a dream that last night that I was doing an audio deal at a eatery and you were at the next table. The weirdest part was that the audio items I was selling were cans of tuna or salmon, or perhaps my cat's food. Don't know what to make of it...
    UNIVERA
    Historic Charleston SC

2 Channel:
    SDA-SRS's RDO tweets
    Biamped Anthem 2 SE's w/1970's NOS Siemens CCA's
    Anthem Pre 2L w/E.harmonix platinum matched 6H23's
    CDP- NAD C 542

HT setup:
    AVR: NAD T 773
    Rears: Polk LC80i
    DVD: Toshiba 3109 dual tray
    Subs: Velodyne and M&K
    T.V.: Sony KDL-52XBR4 w/Vans Evers Clean Line Jr.
    Conditioner: Panamax M5100EX

Master Bedroom Sony 40KDL-XBR3

"I love it when a plan comes together." Hannibal Smith, The A-Team
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,235
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Hard to imagine. I've bought/sold for over 2.5 years and I'm only up to 75 (100%+). Congrats on the milestone, its certainly a statement to your integrity.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited October 2006
    Options
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    but man the gear that's left this house and scattered itself all over the world Cheers,
    Russ

much of which resides in my, as well as Dave's (Fireman32) home :D

congrats, I'm certainly not surprised though
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Congrats Russ!!!

So, how does it work; if we see you're selling anything we like we get dibs, right?? :)

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Who the hell is NormaMae???
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I'm currently at 73 which I thought was good. I too have one negative from a schmuck. Guy bought an HK receiver from me without ever reading the auction. Just read the title then bid. I even put in the subtitle "Free S/H with BIN!" So he put in a bid (not BIN!) and was pissed when I charged him shipping. Needless to say, I filed a non-paying bidder alert towards him which did nothing but give me a negative from the toolbag. Other than that, I'm flawless still. I can't imagine being 500... NUTS!
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Lego's huh? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

i'm only @ 162 epay feedback. all positives. and no Lego's. :p

How come people in Hong Kong always want to know how much shipping will be? then never bid, and never win sheite? :confused:
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I don't know how some people do it. A good friend of mine has been dealing antiques on eBay for years. He in nearing the 5500 mark (over 7000 total transactions) and has only ever had 1 negative, and has never had a neutral. That just amazes me.

Link to his Feedback.

My wife and I just cleared 100 at 100% and I wouldn't say it was easy. There are just too many idiots on eBay anymore.

EDIT: My mistake he has had 1 neutral.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I don't know how you do it mon. I'm only at 163 myself. It's taken a heck of a lot to get there - I can't imagine 500. Congrats on the milestone!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • StinkyDog
    StinkyDog Posts: 96
    edited October 2006
    Options
    Wow, that's a lot!! And here I am all excited that I'm about to reach 10 and get my first star.