sda interconnect

Options
snow
snow Posts: 4,329
edited August 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
looking for a polk interconnect cable for sda srs it has pin /blade connectors
Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
Post edited by snow on

Comments

• reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Those never get sold here, traded occasionally for a AI-1 cable yes, you should make a cable, if your not into that, take a sub cable break the grounding ring off and plug her into the pin slot, it will work just fine, only use a common ground amp, which most are.

RT1
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,329
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Those never get sold here, traded occasionally for a AI-1 cable yes, you should make a cable, if your not into that, take a sub cable break the grounding ring off and plug her into the pin slot, it will work just fine, only use a common ground amp, which most are.

RT1
    thanks was wishful thinking i guess huh:p
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D