Theater seating Prices

Options
P.HUNT
P.HUNT Posts: 211
edited June 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Berkline Theater seating all models can be seen here http://www.berkline.com/selPageTheater.asp
If you need pricing on a diffrent model pm me.
All prices are + shipping and the rates are reasonable.

( 088 )
Fabric group-2 $365.00 each piece
Fabric group-3 $380.00 each piece
( 088 )
Leather/Vinyl
group-2 $495.00 each piece.
group-3 $520.00 each piece.
group-4 $550.00 each piece.

( 090 )
Fabric group-2 $395.00 each piece.
Fabric group-3 $410.00 each piece.
( 090 )
Leather/Vinyl
group-2 $525.00 each piece.
group-3 $550.00 each piece.
group-4 $580.00 each piece.
Model#49 and 50 are priced slightly higher

Add $140.00 per seat for power recline.
Add $160.00 per seat for factory installed buttkicker.

If I have not responded to requests from the last post please pm me again and I will give you a quote asap.
PROCESSOR-- Sherbourn PT-7010A
AMP
Sherbourn 7/2100A
DVD
DENON 3910
BLU RAY
PS-3
PROJECTOR --- Panasonic ae-900u
SPEAKERS
Klipsch Ultra2 System
92" Screen
PS Audio power cords
Buttkickers
Post edited by P.HUNT on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Have I told you that I hate you, or at least I hate your timing... Still 1 yr. out from needing these... ;)
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,490
    edited June 2006
    Options
    you're putting together an ACTUAL home theater JD?
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Yup, interior demensions of about 13' X 20' for the dedicated room with a seperate room for the electronics and such...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    edited June 2006
    Options
    I maybe talking to you very soon. I 'm building my theater and I 'm gonna use 2 rows of seats possibly 3. 4 or 5 in the front row and same for the next row or 2.

We will talk

Dan
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,490
    edited June 2006
    Options
    jdhdiggs wrote:
    Yup, interior demensions of about 13' X 20' for the dedicated room with a seperate room for the electronics and such...

f--kin sweet! Make sure you post pics or dedicate your own thread keeping us up to date on your progress. That can go a long way as a learning tool for others, myself included, to follow.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2006
    Options
    AVS is where I've bee studying most of the stuff. I'll probably turn the stage into an IB. The question I'm trying to asnwer would be integrating MMG's into the walls for surrounds.

When I get really serious, I'll start the thread. Gotta do a storage room and bathroom first. Maybe I'll dump the BP's somewhere to start and then dig the thread back up when I start construction.
  • P.HUNT
    P.HUNT Posts: 211
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Ok guys no rush these prices will be good forever to you! Unless berkline raises there prices.

As for the IB after listinign to mine for a few weeks I am less than impressed it seems to be more musical than the gig deep home theater sound we want.
    I will be going back to SVS or the new Velodyne dd-18
    PROCESSOR-- Sherbourn PT-7010A
    AMP
    Sherbourn 7/2100A
    DVD
    DENON 3910
    BLU RAY
    PS-3
    PROJECTOR --- Panasonic ae-900u
    SPEAKERS
    Klipsch Ultra2 System
    92" Screen
    PS Audio power cords
    Buttkickers
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited June 2006
    Options
    i love my ib it is musical and i can hit 120 db @10hz it all depends on your drivers and your setup. i put mine in the middle of a wall.