Looking for original packaging LS series/adcom/Energy

Options
soiset
soiset Posts: 724
edited June 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I am looking to buy original packaging - cartons and inserts - for the following:

LS/fx x7 pairs
LS50 x4
CS350LS x3
PSW1200 (yeah, right) x2
Energy C-8 x2
Adcom GTP-400 x1
Adcom GFA 535II x1
Adcom GFA 545 x1

Name your price, but you must provide me with a receipt of some kind, as these are for reimbursable moving expenses.
Post edited by soiset on

Comments

• DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Check your yellow pages for professional packaging/shipping stores. They should have appropriate size boxes or be able to make them. They should also have one of those machines that makes custom form-fitting foam inserts for your gear. I have had this done and the price was very reasonable.

If you need original packaging for insurance purposes, the custom packaging described above will meet or exceed the specs of the original packaging.
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • soiset
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Thanks for the pointer. I didn't know that the polystyrene could be custom made. I still would like to have the originals, but if that doesn't pan out soon...
  • Refefer
    Refefer Posts: 1,280
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Doing Ebay/Audiogon selling?
    Lovin that music year after year.

Main 2 Channel System

Polk SDA-1B,
    Promitheus Audio TVC SE,
    Rotel RB-980BX,
    OPPO DV-970HD,
    Lite Audio DAC AH,
    IXOS XHA305 Interconnects

Computer Rig

Polk SDA CRS+,
    Creek Audio 5350 SE,
    Morrow Audio MA1 Interconnect,
    HRT Music Streamer II
  • soiset
    edited June 2006
    Options
    I have sold a couple items on eBay and craigslist (here, too, when I thought there would be interest) but I'd be keeping most of these, except for a couple pair of LS/fx, which I have "inadvertently" accumulated. I have three cs350LS, but I will be using two, and until I am not using them with a CRT, the only place that I can get replacement shielded drivers is from another cs350LS. Once I switch to front projection, I can rely on the spare LS/fx's for parts (unshielded).

I just like having original packaging, plus, when I eventually get my testicles back and am allowed to upgrade, I'll be able to sell/ship more easily.