FS: Radii Audio MMS211 SET Monoblocks

2»

Comments

• fredv
    fredv Posts: 923
    edited May 2006
    Is it possible to trade the Leak for the Radii? Look like the Radii's used to be the mate of the AR's. If so, I will the balance promptly ......

-fredv-
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited May 2006
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    Bruce, come get these racks out of my house, pronto.
    Russ,
    I trust you got my phone message. I now plan to slide by on Tuesday, 30 May. Likely around noon time... give or take an hour. I'll update you that morning.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited May 2006
    Someone should snag these quick. . . keep them for a year, then sell them to me for the same price you paid. Cool karma too.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited May 2006
    Never saw these replies, since 5/15 - sure Fred, we can do WHATEVER you want to you. Name it - I've got to get these down the road.

What do you mean as far as 'AR mates'. Are you talking about the LST's? I drove them on a big Crown PS400 - 280 wpc.

It's up to you broham, let me know either way - so I know what to pack, and what to put on agon this weekend.

Cheers,
    Russ

Bruce, got the msg, that's fine.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • fredv
    edited May 2006
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    Never saw these replies, since 5/15 - sure Fred, we can do WHATEVER you want to you. Name it - I've got to get these down the road.

What do you mean as far as 'AR mates'. Are you talking about the LST's? I drove them on a big Crown PS400 - 280 wpc.

It's up to you broham, let me know either way - so I know what to pack, and what to put on agon this weekend.

Cheers,
    Russ

Bruce, got the msg, that's fine.
    Hi Russ,

If it is not too much trouble, I will go to the SET monos. I will send you the balance plus a nice 24 pack of your choice to get you drunk :p
    Regarding to the AR mates, I thought the AR's in the first picture were the SP6 and dac-1 that you sold me and were used to drive the Radii. That's
    why I was thinking about a reunion for them :D Please let me know if it is
    OK with you.

Thanks!!

-fredv-
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2006
    Yeah yeah yeah, they drove the Radii - I was thinking the AR LST-2 speakers that have been photographed with them before......
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • fredv
    edited May 2006
    Cool, sounds like a deal. I will Paypal the money to your account if I don't see objection in the couple hours :-)

Cheers,

-fredv-
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2006
    No Objections!
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited May 2006
    Sweet deal on some nice amps. Glad to see someone here picked them up.
  • fredv
    edited May 2006
    $$ wired :-)

-fredv-