FS: Sony TAP9000ES 5.1 Analog Preamp/Switcher

Options
2»

Comments

• Whadyasay
    Whadyasay Posts: 300
    edited March 2006
    Options
    I don't know if I could afford the Lex. I'll be looking into the used market.
    Polk LSi9 Mains, Polk LSIC Center, Polk RT25i Surrounds, Polk M3II Rear Surround, SVS PB10-ISD Sub, Denon AVR 2809 (as digital pre/pro only), Sony BDP-S350, Oppo DV-981HD, Cambridge Audio Azur 540C (CD), Marantz MM9000 5-ch amp, Outlaw ICBM, Panasonic th-42PX85u HDTV, Behringer BFD Pro, Monster Power HTS 2600 Conditioner
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited March 2006
    Options
    Ray - You were correct on the previous Audiogon listing, it was for the TA-E. I misread it, plain and simple. I apologize for the confusion and subsequent disagreement. I think it's solid of you to first, lower your price upon our first private conversation, and also keep a cool composure throughout the discussion. I look forward to you being more involved here, have fun.

-Mark
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Whadyasay
    Whadyasay Posts: 300
    edited March 2006
    Options
    dorokusai wrote:
    Ray - You were correct on the previous Audiogon listing, it was for the TA-E. I misread it, plain and simple. I apologize for the confusion and subsequent disagreement. I think it's solid of you to first, lower your price upon our first private conversation, and also keep a cool composure throughout the discussion. I look forward to you being more involved here, have fun.

-Mark

Not a problem at all. As a buyer, I appreciate people covering eachother's back here. Helps me feel more secure about looking for gear, and those who did question my sale at first did it very politely through private messages, which also shows maturity and understanding. Thanks, everyone.
    Polk LSi9 Mains, Polk LSIC Center, Polk RT25i Surrounds, Polk M3II Rear Surround, SVS PB10-ISD Sub, Denon AVR 2809 (as digital pre/pro only), Sony BDP-S350, Oppo DV-981HD, Cambridge Audio Azur 540C (CD), Marantz MM9000 5-ch amp, Outlaw ICBM, Panasonic th-42PX85u HDTV, Behringer BFD Pro, Monster Power HTS 2600 Conditioner