New speakers are on the site

fireshoesfireshoes Posts: 3,212
edited August 2002 in Speakers
I just noticed the new subs plus new speaker packages are on the web site now. Hopefully they haven't been there for a month and I never noticed lol
Post edited by fireshoes on

Comments

• fireshoesfireshoes Posts: 3,212
    edited August 2002
    I'm looking at the RTi150's and drooling......:)

Wow, the 404 costs less the 450, and even though it's a 10 instead of a 12, plays just as low and has more power.
  • fireshoesfireshoes Posts: 3,212
    edited August 2002
    I am thinking the woofers are passive since the specs page doesn't list any amplifier information, and the recommended wattage is up to 500. Interesting that its -3 db rating is 26, which is lower than any of the current subs claim. Two midranges would have been nice though. They will be some bangin speakers though, for sure.
  • TroyDTroyD Posts: 12,144
    edited August 2002
    They are passive....I saw a pair on my visit to Polk...they do look dead sexy.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • hoosier21hoosier21 Posts: 4,401
    edited August 2002
    150i 26-26k and 500wpc ummm me like, says the bass compartment is sealed from the mid and tweeter, even better
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."