Selling complete system make me an offer.

2»

Comments

• MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited December 2005
    Who's Jerry? :confused:
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited December 2005
    you know Jerry's kids - on that telethon...

*hides in corner, prepared to be beaten to death for that*
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited December 2005
    Aaron, I take it you don't watch much TV. It's a line from Seinfeld.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hydrobud
    hydrobud Posts: 155
    edited December 2005
    Well since you enjoy acting like third grader's Im gonna pass on admitting pictures or price. Actually This will probably be my last log on to Polk chat. You guys really need to get a grip If you have nothing constructive to say then just keep your mouth shut. I was just trying to do you a favor by giving u all first dibs on this stuff, I would sold it really cheap. Maybe you might wanna think about being a little more polite in the future. " Don't take it as a lose, Take it as a lesson".

geez...this ain't nuthin...try being a newbie over at pro-rock ...you would'nt last 2 post...
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2005
    But, as a consolation price, I am willing to send you, free of charge, this hand painted picture of a squirrel eating 9 volt batteries.
    this is nothing sexual, is it? if not, could you send me one, free of charge?

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited December 2005
    but if it is, could i have one?
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited December 2005
    squirrels having sex w/ 9 volts? you people are PERVERTED --- PRE-VERTED even... and IN-VERTED... and man i'm tired.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited December 2005
    you've never tried inverted squirrel sex?? man, you just haven't lived, have you?...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs