FS adcom 545

Options
george daniel
george daniel Posts: 12,096
edited October 2005 in Flea Market
Works fine, minor scratches from being stacked 100 watts/ch @ 8 ohms,,200.00 shipped CONUS :)

SALE PENDING :)
JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
Post edited by george daniel on

Comments

• maxima
    maxima Posts: 143
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Hi George,

I'll take it. Please PM me your payment info. Thanks,

Eric
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Well, that was quick :D
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • george daniel
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Sale Pending :) PM"d
  • sda2mike
    sda2mike Posts: 3,131
    edited October 2005
    Options
    geez! some fast action there! :p
  • george daniel
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Yeah, motivated by wife :)
  • sda2mike
    sda2mike Posts: 3,131
    edited October 2005
    Options
    yes! missuses DO posses a certain ability to impose THE MOTIVATING FACTOR! :eek:
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,084
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Just curious was that the MK I or MK II version. I noticed the power switch is different than mine (mine has push button not toggle) and the front mounted thermal protection led is not on my MK I. Just wondering :)

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,061
    edited October 2005
    Options
    that is the II

The original had a darker face plate, push button, no thermal light thingy, and larger post.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,084
    edited October 2005
    Options
    that is the II

The original had a darker face plate, push button, no thermal light thingy, and larger post.

Yes, my MK I looks different thought the one FS was the Mk II.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • caseymou
    caseymou Posts: 327
    edited October 2005
    Options
    helluva deal. I'd have a hard time letting go of mine for that price. Way to hook a polkie up.
  • maxima
    maxima Posts: 143
    edited October 2005
    Options
    Payment will be in the mail tomorrow morning. I can't wait to give my lsi15's the power they deserve. My Marantz SR7000 just doesn't quite cut it when all channels are driven. Anyone think I'll hear a difference? :rolleyes: Thanks again, George!

Eric