Free!! sonotube 24"wx72"l

I am in the middle of a job in Plymouth Meeting, PA and have to pour a footing for a parking lot lamp post. I had to purchase a 24"x12' sonotube and have about 6' scrap that I will just end up trashing. If your from my area & need it for a home made sub you can meet me out at my job site & pick it up. I want to build one of my own some day, but it won't be for a while and really don't have the room to store it. Email me & I can give you the location and my cell #. If you can't make it out tomorrow, I can hold on to it for a day or 2 (over the holiday) but need to know before tomorrow.

Mark
You can check out any time you like..,
but you can never leave...........
Post edited by Handyhaver on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2002
    Aaron, you reading this?

-R
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited July 2002
    That's down Philly way, right? Sounds like something Mantis should look into. Of course, it wouldn't be a Rel... :rolleyes:

Aaron
  • Handyhaver
    Handyhaver Posts: 66
    edited July 2002
    In case there are any takers, my cell # is 484-557-0524

you can call me up to midnight tonight. Tomorrow I'll be at the job site at 6 am.

Mark
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited July 2002
    Thank you Aaron for the thinking but you right about the REL.You might want to make the trip,make the sub might be cool/fun!!
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Handyhaver
    Handyhaver Posts: 66
    edited July 2002
    WOW, no takers.................. This tube is way to big for my house.
    I think an 18 or 20" (next deck I do) would be more spousal friendly, although adire makes a nice looking Maelstom18" driver that would fit real sweeet inside this tube. Maybe I'll just make some room in the garage just in case??????????????????////