-R

So what does that mean?
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2002
    Sounds like 'exactly'.....
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited June 2002
    Well, a pre/pro will be added to the list, but I doubt I'll land one this year, maybe next. One more amp and then some treatments to the Green Room, beef up the seating, better cup holders, more software, better wires and such. I'll leave the Marantz to decode for now. Or course, that could always change if a deal comes along.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited June 2002
    Ron,
    If you had it to do all over and you had the choice of the seating you have now or some big comfy loungers on raised floor sections which would you choose?
    madmax

• Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited June 2002
    Hard to say Max, I love the theater seats. But, if I had a bigger HT room, I'd probably go with loungers instead, that is, if I could get 7 of them in, at least. I usually fill all 7 3 to 4 times a month and several times I've had to bring in a couple extra seats. So, they do get used. Right now, I could maybe get 5 loungers in, not worth it. Because of the small quarters, theater seats work the best and everyone loves'em.

I want to put denser foam in the seat and more foam in the back. They are a bit too spongy right now. I sat in some really firm ones today at Tweeter and I liked the feel better.

I am also after that whole theater look and the seats make it.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited June 2002
    Thanks for the good input. One of my friends is considering a "Real" home theater next year and I know the question will come up. I figured I would go straight to the expert. Thanks!
    madmax