New Audio Advisor Babe Shots

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited December 2013 in The Clubhouse
The outfit from the front cover, but lose those orthopedic shoes for the far more sinister ones she's got on page 56.

George Grand (of the Jersey Grands)
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited August 2005
    Yeah, she certainly is a hottie! Too bad she doesn't have an order number. ;)
  • George Grand
    edited August 2005
    If everybody writes to Wayne (The clown who owns the place. He's on the inside cover holding a drink with a umbrella in it. THERE'S a big surprise. He's going for the Jimmy Buffet crowd, shades and everything. Eat me Wayne.) and says "We're not buying **** out that catalog until she loses some apparel!" he'd cave in a minute. That boy is all about $.

Last but NOT LEAST, what's the deal with the guy who does PS Audio? Look at HIS picture on P.71. Real men don't pose for a picture sucking on the earpieces of their glasses. Goofy dude man!
  • eeagle
    eeagle Posts: 226
    edited August 2005
    Who's looking at shoes? That's a nice rack for only $149.99.
    SDA SRS 1.2
    Adcom GFA-5802
    Adcom GFP-750
    Sony DVP-NS999ES
  • George Grand
    edited August 2005
    There's ANOTHER rack in that photo? That's uh, quite the eye for detail you have there friend.

• nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited August 2005
    This thread is worthless without pics.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited August 2005
    nadams wrote:
    This thread is worthless without pics.

catalog_FC105_1.jpg

catalog_FC105_56.jpg

WTTO576C_000.JPG
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited August 2005
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited August 2005
    Ah, I see, I see.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited August 2005
    Page 56

1) "Racks aren't just for looks"--- :D

2) "Three kinds of vibration control"--- :eek:

3) "Pick the rack that's right for you"--- I'll take the one on the right ;)

4) "Your satisfaction is guaranteed"--- excellent :)

:D;):p
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited August 2005
    I can see a little chloroform in her near future...........

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited August 2005
    Mmmm.....high heels with jeans look so sexy!
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited August 2005
    This gang is over the top... no wonder why I hang around.
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited August 2005
    I wonder if anyone working for Audio Advisor is reading this thread? :D
  • PolknPepsi
    PolknPepsi Posts: 781
    edited August 2005
    Last but NOT LEAST, what's the deal with the guy who does PS Audio? Look at HIS picture on P.71. Real men don't pose for a picture sucking on the earpieces of their glasses. Goofy dude man!
    The glasses sucking guy is Paul and he is the main man at PS Audio.....it is his Forum over there. He does look mighty old fashioned, doesnt he? He has some mighty pricey equipment. :eek:
    Denon #2900, Denon stereo receiver, Conrad Johnson Sonographe 120 amp, Blue Jeans cables, and Klipsch RF-7's
  • George Grand
    edited August 2005
    I'm happy for him and his forum. He is one silly looking boy.

She doesn't look like she needs a push-up bra either, as one of our esteemed lady contributors mentioned the last time the AA catalog was discussed here. That poolside look. Remember?

• Polkersince85
    Polkersince85 Posts: 2,883
    edited August 2005
    Face it George, it used to be wine, women and song....now it's beer, the ole lady, and TV. :eek:
    >
    >
    >This message has been scanned by the NSA and found to be free of harmful intent.<
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited August 2005
    my wife seems to think all the shoes are fine, but then again, she is a shoe **** and will buy any black shoe created.

She says the shoes on the cover are closed toe (hence less sexy then the open toe counterparts) but she noted that the heel is still pretty tall (me=nice). I think she said it was a mary jane (ish) type shoe but with a heel. F&cking whatver
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ohskigod
    edited August 2005
    by the way, this is my wife speaking, its not like I care. Its not like I shop for womens shoes, then get the guys together to watch the Tony awards on TV (or perhaps a pamperred chef party is in order)
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • George Grand
    edited August 2005
    Beer, the old lady, and tv huh?

Beer sucks. Tastes real bad. Real bad. Never acquired a taste for it, and to be brutally honest, when you guys turn sideways in the mirror, I'll bet you wish you never did either. I have a rum/cognac figure.

The TV? It's The History Channel and The Evening News for me.

The old lady? It's ALL about nylons and heels fellows. Those Mary Janes are as clunky as the day is long. I can't believe she owns those AND has the sense to own the VERY nice ones I'm hot about. She, is a babe.

• ohskigod
    edited August 2005
    It's ALL about nylons and heels fellows.

I gotta give you the +1 on that.
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• George Grand
    edited August 2005
    Gotta wonder if she'd let me paint her toenails.......then BOFFO while those suckers are drying!

Even an ugly, flat chested girl is an attention getter as long as she's got great wheels, nylons, heels, fingernails and toenails that match.

Ugly girl with big yaboes, is an ugly girl with big yaboes and nothing more. Cold, but true.

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited August 2005
    Personally I'd take the ESPN fantasy girls over that AA thang anyday :rolleyes:
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • George Grand
    edited August 2005
    Isn't that the professional sports channel that people go to in order to worship false gods? Dragon, I am so let down by that statement from a heretofore highly respected '52 model.

Give me the girl next door.
  • ohskigod
    edited August 2005
    weve established that George is a leg man. we learn something new everyday :)
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    edited August 2005
    Mike682 wrote:
    Page 56

1) "Racks aren't just for looks"--- :D

2) "Three kinds of vibration control"--- :eek:

3) "Pick the rack that's right for you"--- I'll take the one on the right ;)

4) "Your satisfaction is guaranteed"--- excellent :)

:D;):p

ROFL!!!! :D
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • audioadvisorgir
    audioadvisorgir Posts: 9
    edited January 2010
    Hello, my name is Mary. I am the "audio advisor girl." I just got back from CES and I had a great time. To everyone that said hello, thank you for being so sweet and polite. I never knew anyone noticed me. Thanks and Have a Happy New Year:)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2010
  • swegyptian
    swegyptian Posts: 316
    edited January 2010
    Wow, a thread revival that might actually make sense.
  • mmadden28
    mmadden28 Posts: 4,283
    edited January 2010
    and here, thinking it was a new thread, I was trying to figure out why the AA link wasn't working. Arhggh. What a tease.

HT:Onkyo 805, Emotiva XPA-5, Mitsu 52" 1080p DLP / polkaudio RTi12, CSIa6, FXi3, uPro4K
    2-chnl : Pio DV-46AV (SACD), Dodd ELP, Emotiva XPA-1s, XPA-2, Odyssey Khartago, LSi9, SDA-SRS 2 :cool:, SB Duet, MSB & Monarchy DACs, Yamaha PX3 TT, SAE Tuner...
    Pool: Atrium 60's/45's
  • Polkitup2
    Polkitup2 Posts: 1,619
    edited January 2010
    Hello, my name is Mary. I am the "audio advisor girl." I just got back from CES and I had a great time. To everyone that said hello, thank you for being so sweet and polite. I never knew anyone noticed me. Thanks and Have a Happy New Year:)

Hi Mary. You've been promoted to "Club Polk Girl", how about telling us a little about yourself and maybe posting some pics for the Club Polk forum. Thanks. :)