guestion

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited May 2005 in Custom Fabrication
Hi i have a ? We do custom fabrication jobs on cars like make new bodies, like fenders rocker pannels ect.. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me a way i would be able to find people who would be intrested in having stuff like this made for them we can make any kind of metal parts fpr cars like body wise. We can make them out off steal, Aluminum, brass coper and other kinds of metals so if you can help me out by finding a way to get customers that would be great we dont have a website yet but we can send you pictures it would be a great help if someone would be able to help us out our company is called EURO TECH METAL CRAFT we are located in Orange County if you need any specific parts make for your car we can do that we also do body repair if you would like to contact us our number is 949-472-8710 thank you vary much.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited May 2005
    posting a thread on as many forums you can find would be a good way to start... you may be welcomed or reviled, depending upon the forum, but it's a start

and more readable formatting and grammar would be a good idea if you're to be taken seriously.
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,966
    edited May 2005
    I vary much agree
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,966
    edited May 2005
    Hello,
    We do custom fabrication jobs on cars, like new bodies. Example: Fenders Rocker Panels etc. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me a way I would be able to find people interested in having stuff like this made for them? We make any kind of metal parts for cars body wise. We can make them out of steel, Aluminum, Brass Copper and any other kind of metal. If you can help me out by finding a way to get customers that would be great.

We don’t have a website yet, but we can send you pictures. It would be of great help if someone would be able to help us out. Our company is called: Euro Tech Metal Craft. We are located in Orange County.

If you need any specific parts made for your car or body repair, we can do it.
    Thank you very much.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • neomagus00
    edited May 2005
    Slight modifications:

Hello,
    We do custom fabrication jobs on cars, like new bodies. Examples: Fenders, rocker panels, etc. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me a way I could find people interested in having stuff like this made for them? We make any kind of metal body parts for cars. We can make them out of steel, aluminum, brass, copper or any other kind of metal. If you can help me out by finding a way to get customers, that would be great.

We don’t have a website yet, but we can send you pictures. It would be of great help to us if someone would be able to help us out. Our company is called Euro Tech Metal Craft. We are located in Orange County, California.

If you need any specific parts made for your car or body repair, we can do it.
    Thank you very much.

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited May 2005
    Hello,
    Buy our **** or else your parents won't love you.
    Have a nice day,
    Euro Tech Metal Craft Personnel

-Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • neomagus00
    edited May 2005
    you know, i bet that version would at least double the number of customers he gets... it's like a v-tec sticker, for business...

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    edited May 2005
    You know, I do believe thatthis is solicitation and that is against Club Polk Forum rules. This thread may go bye bye when Justin sees it.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!