Simply amazing!

Options
Frank Z
Frank Z Posts: 5,860
edited March 25 in Clubhouse Archives
Dial up users may want to sit this one out.

http://slipknot.home.uos.ac.kr/federal_corey.wmv
9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited April 2005
    Options
    that's probably the best video of freestyle riding that I've ever seen...truly awesome stuff...now if only we could get that in HD!
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Most Impressive.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited April 2005
    Options
    That is awesome, I like the music in the background.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited April 2005
    Options
    I could do that, I just don't want to.
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Amazing stuff.

I've never thought about grinding the top of a garage, when I out for a ride.

His backwards grinds down multiple level rails are outstanding.

His skills almost make it worth all the wax buildup on all of our park walls and benches!!:D :D
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Unreal! :eek:
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    edited April 2005
    Options
    I used to trick when I was young. I was no where near that good. When I learned the Rock Walk, I thought I was the damn bomb.This cat makes that trick look like a beginner trick.
    Man the things he pulled off I simply wouldn't even try. Ths guy is one of the best I've ever seen.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Excellent.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited April 2005
    Options
    we did some crazy stuff on bikes when I was a kid... BUT... That is ART!
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • Grolsch
    Grolsch Posts: 48
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Thats about flipping amazing !

I wonder how many broken bones avd stitches along the way getting to BE that good.

Cool video.

J
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Awesome!!
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • Joelsbass
    Joelsbass Posts: 637
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Originally posted by Grolsch
    I wonder how many broken bones avd stitches along the way getting to BE that good.

My thoughts exactly, Definately a man dedicated to his chosen form of art. I gurantee you he endured a fair amount of pain and medical bills to acieve that level of skill.
    MacLeod: I guess youre lucky Polk has such lax hiring standards.

Josh: Damn skippy!
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited April 2005
    Options
    That was definitely incredible.....

SOMEone needs to ID that song though....
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • Spawndn72
    Spawndn72 Posts: 453
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Everything about that movie was top notch. The riding was great. And the editing and the music were incredible. I don't know if you guys have ever tried editing before. It is not that easy. That thing looks like it was done by professionals.
    Setup:
    Adcom GFA-545 amp
    Nad 1600 pre
    Dual 704 TT
    Pioneer 707 R2R
    Pioneer DV-578A Multi-format
    Polk SDA-2 Mains
  • jrausch
    jrausch Posts: 510
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Great vid Frank. Hope you guys are having fun riding the storm out. Guitar on the vid. sounds alot like Al DeMeola. :cool:
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Jesse Cook - "Mario Takes a Walk" off his "Gravity" album
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Now that I've listened to it a few times, it sounds very Kill Bill'esque.....
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited April 2005
    Options
    Kids are lovin the snow Jerry, S N O W D A Y!!:rolleyes:

Gonna have to look into this Jesse Cook character, the track does indeed sound sweet.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D