Install Pics - Supercharged 2001 330XI

cute330xigrl
cute330xigrl Posts: 6
edited March 2005 in Custom Fabrication
Just a few pics I thought I'd share of my install. Vented subbox, 2 mm120's , 3 rf punch amps, momo x-overs.

Hope ya like! :)
Christina
TWCompetition
Post edited by cute330xigrl on

Comments

• cute330xigrl
    edited December 2003
  • cute330xigrl
    edited December 2003
  • cute330xigrl
    edited December 2003
    Its a 2001 with the face converted to the new 02 BMW facelift, ESS Supercharged.
    TWCompetition
  • cute330xigrl
    edited December 2003
    19" HRE 545's w/ 15" BBK/4-piston caliper and a ton of mold work. If anyone would like a full list of mods , just lemme know.

Take Care,
    Christina
    TWCompetition
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited December 2003
    do you have a boyfriend?
    lol
    that is a sweet looking car and a great install
    i was thinking about connecting my amps like you did, but didnt have the money at the time, im still thinking about it though, maybe after i get some money...but id have to move all the amps...lol
    -Cody
  • Emerald
    Emerald Posts: 42
    edited December 2003
    Nice!! :cool:
    [Lexus SC400T][Lexus SC300][850BMW][S13 Silvia][S13 180sx]
    [ DriftGirl.org ]B][COLOR=Red]POLK[/COLOR] AUDIO[/B[MsEmerald.com]
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited December 2003
    will you mary me???

jk. I do always say though that if i can find a girl who knows what she's talking about when it comes to car audio that i'll never let her get away from me (in a good "spoil you rotten with love and attention" way, not a psycho "keep you in my basement" way)

too bad all the girls in my area who i've seen with any kind of soundsystem had their daddy or boyfriend put it together...
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited December 2003
    eh... i'd do ya.

just don't tell my girlfriend.

also - since you are a bimmer fan, you'd hate the wrecked 88 ram that's going to be living in my garage soon awaiting a full restore/rebuild.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    edited December 2003
    Originally posted by PoweredByDodge
    eh... i'd do ya.

just don't tell my girlfriend.

also - since you are a bimmer fan, you'd hate the wrecked 88 ram that's going to be living in my garage soon awaiting a full restore/rebuild.

Wait...your girlfriend? I thought you didn't have one of those anymore?
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited December 2003
    Originally posted by Jstas
    Wait...your girlfriend? I thought you didn't have one of those anymore?
    he probably found out she was going to take the system with her...
    -Cody
  • MTXMAN
    edited December 2003
    lmao i was wondering if he might keep her aroud if it ment keepin the system ;p

so christina, do you have a pic of yourself next to the beamer?? i've always wondered what a girl who is well informed about car audio looks like as i've never actually met one ;)
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Polk Woodpecker Posts: 0
    edited December 2003
    That's nice! You should send Justin some pics. He'll put them on the Customers Install page.
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited December 2003
    Originally posted by Josh
    That's nice! You should send Justin some pics. He'll put them on the Customers Install page.
    no one ever told me that when i posted pics of my truck:(
    -Cody
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited December 2003
    Nice ride.. I've got the 2002 325. Can you tell me where you got the grill blackouts, I need some.

Regards,
    PolkThug

Car rig: 10 H/K speakers, with 2 12" Fosgate Audiophiles, and old school Punch60ix.
  • sntnsupermen131
    edited December 2003
  • cute330xigrl
    edited December 2003
    MTXMAN,
    Sorry. dont have any pics of me next to the car.

sntnsupermen131,
    LOL! I do have a b/f. I turned him into a BMW nut as well. Birds of a feather... :)

POLKTHUG,
    I just painted the grills. There aren't any that exist for the '02+ models. :)

I'll be sending Justin the pics this weekend Josh. Strangely, I dont have any pics of my door panels. So weird.

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys.

Christina
    TWCompetition
  • 91'MOMOGTi
    91'MOMOGTi Posts: 8
    edited January 2004
    sweet ride... ... i prefer german engineering also, but in the VW sort.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2004
    nice car can we see the lucky driver?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited July 2004
    is that your house in the backround? if so im willing to bed your bathroom is the size of my entire house. congrats on the beautiful car :D nuthin like a nice car to ride around in
  • toco004
    toco004 Posts: 1
    edited July 2004
    Looks sweet :) like the neon lights
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited July 2004
    yes, gentlemen, there is another half to the human race, and no, you don't have to hit on every member of it, audiophile or not :D. anyways, i like the car; any chance you can provide some pics of the interior? if it's modded anything like the rest, it promises to be pretty sweet...

btw, the air dam on the front, is that custom? cause it looks peculiarly closed-up and solid to me...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • MTXMAN
    edited August 2004
    sigh... it's good to be rich... i wish i were ;)

maybe i'll win the 65millon lotto jackpot tonight lol, then you can expect to see many pics of many installs, i'll buy like 15 v6 honda accord coups and pit all my favorite car audio companies against eachother lol that and a 69 Plymouth Fury Convertable with rainbow audio components, Adire subs, and trutech/soundstream amps now that'd be a beast... that and the 426 Hemi should have no problem pushing the 2-3 alternators i'll need lol...

hehehe... 4 15" bramah's powered by two TRU Tech sledgehammers... drool... human reign amp from soundstream powering a rainbow referance series 3way comp set... i'm thinkin 3 alts and 4 batts should be enough right??? hell i'd be kickin **** in sq and spl with that setup lol

ahhhhh.... it's good to dream lol
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited August 2004
    Yep, I could invision a Denon h.u (provided I could find one) MB Quart Q's or maybe some Utopias, Xtant or Brax amp, a couple W7s. Dynamat everywhere, Zero Noise 6 RCAs all around! I could drop a bundle!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • nil83r
    nil83r Posts: 8
    edited August 2004
    Hey nice beamer, my mum used to have 1 and she wouldnt let me do it up and now she has a VW v6 passat 4 motion sooo damn good so i had to go out and get my own car i got a mitsubishi lancer and i just put 2 of the MM2124 subs in it with a kenwood KAC800 running them they kick ****

Everybody post pics of your cars
  • Flave
    Flave Posts: 1
    edited March 2005
    Wow, love the look. Only wish i could put something like that in my Jeep TJ. I'm in the process of re-building the stereo after it got ripped off so i went Polk this time for subs and 6x9's. Doesnt look anywhere this good though. Good Work...if anyone has ideas on how to make a jeep stereo look as hot as this let me know.
    Why listen to music if you ain't gonna play it LOUD!
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited March 2005
    um... lots of money and custom work and time? and a new thread?

:)
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs