Vincent SV-226MKII integrated

Options
PSOVLSK
PSOVLSK Posts: 5,103
edited April 28 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
It's been a sad week of selling off some of my equipment in my quest for an end game (for me) integrated for my 2 channel system. I've sold my Usher 6311 which I didn't think I'd ever part with, my LSiM702 surrounds, and my Usher center channel is also for sale. This is the hardest one to let go. I've sung its praises since I bought it about 5 years ago, and I may regret letting it go as I love the Vincent look AND sound.

Unit is in great shape. I recently replaced one of the tubes with a Genelex Gold Lion and noticed a slight improvement in soundstage and separation. The other two tubes are the tubes that were in the unit when I received it.

This piece has had a few owners here at CP. I believe it started with @kevhed72 who passed it on to @ZLTFUL, who passed it on to @scubalab, who passed it on to me. I'd really like for it to stay in the family.

$1000 to your door CONUS with paypal f&f or you pay the fees. I have the owner's manual, remote, and the tool for taking the top off. I think I have a generic power cable, but I'll confirm that before any sale. I also have the original box, plus an outer box for shipping.

I feel strongly that this is one of the best integrated out there in this price range.
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    edited April 28
    Options
    d3m0ioftl4ok.jpeg
    xw50nyufqbq6.jpeg
    vo5ogykto298.jpeg
    xhx76d6fa418.jpeg
    fvn3pe7myk6j.jpeg

I'll try to take some better pictures. I didn't realize those were so dark until I posted them.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,646
    Options
    Really nice deal especially with shipping included. GLWS.
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,882
    Options
    Paul, what are you gearing up for? I still have the MasterSound Compact 845 here waiting on you B)
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    You should just send it to me so that it gets some use. I won't even charge you a storage fee :D
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Good grief. I just realized I put the wrong model number in the title. As you can see from the picture with owner’s manual, it’s an SV-236MK.
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,053
    Options
    Good deal here folks.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Weekend bump.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    I noticed the paint missing a little bit where one of the screws goes in on the top so I wanted to post a picture of it. When taking the picture, I noticed one of the speaker terminals slightly bent. I guess it’s been this way as long as I’ve owned it because I can’t imagine I’ve done anything to bend it. Anyway, here’s a pic.

bjjlyexld6ls.jpeg

I also noticed today that when plugged into my Wireworld Power Port, there is a clicking noise when powered on. Plugged into the wall, there is no noise. I made a couple of videos and will try to post them
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,451
    Options
    Free bump for an off topic question -

Shunyata PC?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • PSOVLSK
    edited May 10
    Options
    Yes. Shunyata Venom

On another note, I accidentally deleted the video of the clicking, so I’ll have to record another one.